I need help with this skript what i reload it in game then it won't give me the item

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Madoc

Jun 6, 2022
Code:
command /godsw:
    permission: server.owner
    permission message: "&cYou do not have permission to do this!"
    trigger:
        give player iron sword named "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁" with lore "&6Damage: &c+10000 || &6Ability: Instant Transmission &e&lRIGHT CLICK || &7Teleport &a8 blocks &7ahead of you" and "&8gain +50 &r♢ speed &7for &a10 seconds || &7Mana cost: &350 || || &5&lMythical"

on damage:
    if name of attacker's held item is "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁":
        add 10000 to the damage

it won't show the command in chat

Last edited:
This should work, I just added "to player"

command /godsw:
trigger:
give player iron sword named "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁" with lore "&6Damage: &c+10000 || &6Ability: Instant Transmission &e&lRIGHT CLICK || &7Teleport &a8 blocks &7ahead of you" and "&8gain +50 &r♢ speed &7for &a10 seconds || &7Mana cost: &350 || || &5&lMythical" to player
on damage:
if name of attacker's held item is "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁":
add 10000 to the damage
[doublepost=1654813973,1654813935][/doublepost]Also, wondering, how do you make a fourm post?

This should work, I just added "to player"

command /godsw:
trigger:
give player iron sword named "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁" with lore "&6Damage: &c+10000 || &6Ability: Instant Transmission &e&lRIGHT CLICK || &7Teleport &a8 blocks &7ahead of you" and "&8gain +50 &r♢ speed &7for &a10 seconds || &7Mana cost: &350 || || &5&lMythical" to player
on damage:
add 10000 to the damage
[doublepost=1654813973,1654813935][/doublepost]Also, wondering, how do you make a fourm post?

I tested that and it still does not show the command in chat
[doublepost=1654816028][/doublepost]see this is what i am talking about

Attachments

• Screenshot_32.png
    Screenshot_32.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 85
Try

Code:
options:
  nopermission: &cYou do not have permission to do this!.

command /godsw:
    trigger:
        if player has the permission "server.owner":
            give player iron sword named "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁" with lore "&6Damage: &c+10000 || &6Ability: Instant Transmission &e&lRIGHT CLICK || &7Teleport &a8 blocks &7ahead of you" and "&8gain +50 &r♢ speed &7for &a10 seconds || &7Mana cost: &350 || || &5&lMythical"
        else:
            send "%{nopermission}%"
on damage:
    lore of attacker's held item contains "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁":
        add 10000 to the damage

Fair warning your damage check is only for that lore, may want to restrict it further so someone doesn't get themselves just any item with that lore check and ruins people slapping them with fancy dirt etc

Try

Code:
options:
  nopermission: &cYou do not have permission to do this!.

command /godsw:
    trigger:
        if player has the permission "server.owner":
        else:
            send "%{nopermission}%"
on damage:
    lore of attacker's held item contains "&1▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gods Warrior █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁":
        add 10000 to the damage

Fair warning your damage check is only for that lore, may want to restrict it further so someone doesn't get themselves just any item with that lore check and ruins people slapping them with fancy dirt etc

What skript plugins do i need for it to work?

well given the way its written I would expect nothing outside a permissions handler of some kind, I haven't tested it myself unfortunately just re-wrote it using the parser.

KInd regards,

every time I put the code in the skript file this happends

do you know why
[doublepost=1654862591,1654862543][/doublepost]it won't let me do the command and i am op

Attachments

• Screenshot_32.png
    Screenshot_32.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 82
The skript should be in a folder specifically for scripts, I can't see anything wrong without testing it at home unfortunately.

In a completely new skript write the following and see if it does anything

Code:
on command /test1:
    give dirt to the player
    message "Testing Complete"

Sorry thats my fault, I was copying it from elsewhere and didn't check.

Code:
command /test1:
    Trigger:
        give dirt to the player

Sorry thats my fault, I was copying it from elsewhere and didn't check.

Code:
command /test1:
    Trigger:
        give dirt to the player

Attachments

• Screenshot_36.png
    Screenshot_36.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_37.png
    Screenshot_37.png
    5 KB · Views: 81
Have you got the right version of skript installed? and the version of minecraft is correct? There was an update recently and I believe currently the supported build is for 1.18 only (though perhaps Im wrong) - it might be worth taking this to the discord* as I don't want to give you the wrong advice. It feels like this is more the system then the skript though

how do i put all of this into triggers
[doublepost=1654897819,1654896267][/doublepost]do you know what this means

Attachments

• Screenshot_45.png
    Screenshot_45.png
    65 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_46.png
    Screenshot_46.png
    279.2 KB · Views: 72