Skript not working?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocommit

Jan 12, 2022
Hi so I just got back into skript and dont fully remember everything, but whenever I try to run something, I reload the file and it says theres nothing wrong with it but the server just acts as if it doesn't exist, any help?
Code to see if I did anything wrong
EDIT: It might be minehut's plugin causing the problem rather than skript. I added it via minehut but might have to do it manually
Code:
command /run:
    say "It worked!"

Last edited:
Thanks, but this did not solve my problem. It doesnt register /run in any way and counts it as invalid.

Having the same problem in minehut, probably just minehut being minehut.
[doublepost=1651150637,1651149950][/doublepost]Update: I installed the newest skript version manually and it has the same problem, so it isn't minehut.

Having the same problem in minehut, probably just minehut being minehut.
[doublepost=1651150637,1651149950][/doublepost]Update: I installed the newest skript version manually and it has the same problem, so it isn't minehut.
I think the problem is because is ban skript because some users use on command "stop" cancel event and prevent the server from stop. Someone should make a skript that doesn't let you do that so this free service like alternos let you use skript

I think the problem is because is ban skript because some users use on command "stop" cancel event and prevent the server from stop. Someone should make a skript that doesn't let you do that so this free service like alternos let you use skript

I do not understand

I'm honestly very concerned with where you guys got the idea of using "say"
Skript has a lot of docs websites to check how things are done, the amount of disinformation in this thread is enormous to the point that some of you even decided to blame it on skript and minehut.

upload_2022-4-29_22-34-19.png

meaning:

Code:
command /testcmd:
  trigger:
    send "This is a very cool message :D"

Read the docs before complaining or asking stupid questions.

Mark this response as Best answer, mark the thread as solved and let's call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.