Solved Storage Box

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxn

Nov 8, 2021
Code:
on right click on birch wood stair:
    set {_gui} to a chest inventory with 4 row with name "&6Box"
    set slots (integers from 0 to 35) of {_gui} to {Inventory::*}
    add "%player%" to {lwb::*}
    open {_gui} to player
on inventory close:
    if name of event-inventory is "&6Box":
        loop 36 times:
            set {Inventory::*} to slots (integers from 0 to 35) of player's current inventory
    remove "%player%" from {lwb::*}
can someone help me making it so u dont see same items every time u place a box so it is like a chest
[doublepost=1636553545,1636382428][/doublepost].

Code:
    set slots (integers from 0 to 35) of {_gui} to {Inventory::*}
    add "%player%" to {lwb::*}
    open {_gui} to player
on inventory close:
        loop 36 times:
            set {Inventory::*} to slots (integers from 0 to 35) of player's current inventory
    remove "%player%" from {lwb::*}
can someone help me making it so u dont see same items every time u place a box so it is like a chest
[doublepost=1636553545,1636382428][/doublepost].
I don't get what you mean

I don't get what you mean
So you see that if u right click on birch wood stair it is going to open a gui called box. I am trying to make them like chests, so u don't see the same items every time u put a box on ground, just like chests. But I can't figure it out how to make them. Like atm if u put a box on ground at the coords 100 with -200 then if u put another one at -300 with -250 u will see the items from the other box from the other coords. I need them to be like chests.

So you see that if u right click on birch wood stair it is going to open a gui called box. I am trying to make them like chests, so u don't see the same items every time u put a box on ground, just like chests. But I can't figure it out how to make them. Like atm if u put a box on ground at the coords 100 with -200 then if u put another one at -300 with -250 u will see the items from the other box from the other coords. I need them to be like chests.
Ohhh, just save the location of the block inside the variable as well, like so: {Inventory::%location of event-block%::*}

tysm
[doublepost=1636643842,1636628504][/doublepost]
Ohhh, just save the location of the block inside the variable as well, like so: {Inventory::%location of event-block%::*}
Can u also help me to save the location of block please? I've been trying to do that for 1 hour and I still can't do it

tysm
[doublepost=1636643842,1636628504][/doublepost]
Can u also help me to save the location of block please? I've been trying to do that for 1 hour and I still can't do it
Code:
    set slots (integers from 0 to 35) of {_gui} to {inventory::%event-block's location%::*}
    open {_gui} to player
on inventory close:
        loop 36 times:
            set {inventory::%location of target block of player%::*} to slots (integers from 0 to 35) of player's current inventory
Something like that should work, haven't tested it

Status
Not open for further replies.