Can someone please help me with this script? stg im brain dead today

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeshot

Oct 9, 2021
Code:
command /Eyes:
    trigger:
        summon zombie
        set name of last spawned zombie to "&5Eye of Insanity"
        set helmet of last spawned zombie to ("Robeeh" parsed as an offline player)'s skull named "&5Eye of Insanity"
        apply potion of invisibility of tier 255 without particles to last spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        apply potion of slowness of tier 255 without particles to spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        apply potion of weakness of tier 255 without particles to spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        apply potion of resistance of tier 3 without particles to spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        set {eyes.%entity%} to true
        play sound "ambient.soul_sand_valley.mood" with volume 15 and pitch 1
        broadcast "&5Decay Within the Gaze of a God..."

if target entity of player is set:
    if {eyes.%target%} is true:
        wait 0.5 seconds
        damage player by 1[CODE]

The idea of this is when a player looks at the mob it will deal damage to the player but for the life of me i cant figure it out
[doublepost=1633756594,1633756556][/doublepost]ignore 20 lol i just made my account here and didnt know it would put that in the script

Code:
command /Eyes:
    trigger:
        summon zombie
        set name of last spawned zombie to "&5Eye of Insanity"
        set helmet of last spawned zombie to ("Robeeh" parsed as an offline player)'s skull named "&5Eye of Insanity"
        apply potion of invisibility of tier 255 without particles to last spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        apply potion of slowness of tier 255 without particles to spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        apply potion of weakness of tier 255 without particles to spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        apply potion of resistance of tier 3 without particles to spawned entity for 99999 seconds
        set {eyes.%entity%} to true
        play sound "ambient.soul_sand_valley.mood" with volume 15 and pitch 1
        broadcast "&5Decay Within the Gaze of a God..."

if target entity of player is set:
    if {eyes.%target%} is true:
        wait 0.5 seconds
        damage player by 1[CODE]

The idea of this is when a player looks at the mob it will deal damage to the player but for the life of me i cant figure it out
[doublepost=1633756594,1633756556][/doublepost]ignore 20 lol i just made my account here and didnt know it would put that in the script
You could use a while loop for this

Status
Not open for further replies.