Creating GUI in 1.8.8

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferro31

Nov 20, 2020
The 1.16 method doesnt work for GUI and i dont know how to create 1.8.8 gui. Can someone help me?
Also this is the error i get when i try the 1.16 code:
upload_2021-8-27_11-9-26.png

this is the code:
upload_2021-8-27_11-9-39.png

Further explanitaon: Im making a kitmap server and i want to make a refill sign but the server is 1.8.8 and i dont know how to cretae guis for 1.8.8 so pepole can refill they items. Can someone help me please?

Last edited:
You can use the Vanilla GUI feature I’m pretty sure
Code:
command /refill:
    trigger:
        wait 1 tick
        set {_refillgui} to a new chest inventory with 3 rows
        # here you can set the slots to items
        # like this:
        #set slot 0 of {_refillgui} to a diamond sword with name "Play game"
        # and I think you could simply just do:
        #add a diamond sword named "Play game" to {_refillgui}
        open {_refillgui} to player
        wait 1 tick

1.8.8 is 6 years old and no longer supported.
Skript supports only the latest patch versions of Minecraft 1.9+. For example, this means that 1.16.4 is supported, but 1.16.3 is not. Testing with all old patch versions is not feasible for us.

Minecraft 1.8 and earlier are not, and will not be supported. New Minecraft versions will be supported as soon as possible.
(Bear in mind that as of Skript version 2.7, version 1.12.2 and lower won't be supported either.)

Reactions: CyrotechV2
You can use the Vanilla GUI feature I’m pretty sure
Code:
command /refill:
    trigger:
        wait 1 tick
        set {_refillgui} to a new chest inventory with 3 rows
        # here you can set the slots to items
        # like this:
        #set slot 0 of {_refillgui} to a diamond sword with name "Play game"
        # and I think you could simply just do:
        #add a diamond sword named "Play game" to {_refillgui}
        open {_refillgui} to player
        wait 1 tick

Vanilla gui's are good, but all those "wait 1 tick"'s are completely unnecessary.

The 1.16 method doesnt work for GUI and i dont know how to create 1.8.8 gui. Can someone help me?
Also this is the error i get when i try the 1.16 code:View attachment 6292

this is the code:
View attachment 6293

Further explanitaon: Im making a kitmap server and i want to make a refill sign but the server is 1.8.8 and i dont know how to cretae guis for 1.8.8 so pepole can refill they items. Can someone help me please?
This video might be useful. Or also not. Didn't check if it works for your version. You'll need TuSKe plugin.

This video might be useful. Or also not. Didn't check if it works for your version. You'll need TuSKe plugin.

Yet again, TusKe is bad for GUI's.
It used to be on top, now it's second to last to go in the dumpster.

Don't advert its' GUI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.