In need of frontend (CSS/HTML/JS) developers for skUnity Docs 2!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

We're in need of a/some frontend developers for skUnity Docs 2. You'll only be needed to create the user interface for the addon/admin side of things.

Details:
  • This is unpaid. But will result in some sort of shown appreciated here on the forums (if you're able to do a super duper amazing job, then I might be able to give some money)
  • You must be confident and capable in HTML, CSS and JS. If you just learnt the basics of HTML, then I'm sorry, but this isn't the best task to accept.
  • The public side (viewing the docs), uses Materialize. You can use this on the admin side, or use Bootstrap, a template (I was going to use Paper but have no idea to make actually make it look) or whatever else. As long as it's somewhat decent code and looks good.
  • There is no timeframe, but the quicker this is done, the quicker Docs 2 come out.
If you have any questions, please just ask.

Thanks,
BaeFell

hello.. Your best friend will do this job for you!

Studied php at the university of edinburgh having picked up HTML, CSS and JS by bullying the lesser kids.

A fluent god in everything. Hit me up.

Note: you'll need to add me on skype.. you removed and blocked me after a little tussle :emoji_frowning:

<3

@BaeFell, I would be happy to help you with this.

I have experience in PHP and front-end design and have worked with Materialize along with numerous other design kits.

This has now been done. A huge thanks to everyone who has helped out or wanted too! It's great to know how much the members of skUnity are willing to contribute. It is really appreciated and makes me feel happy that there are so many loving and caring members here. Thank you all.

Reactions: Wrong and Jordan
Status
Not open for further replies.