Im wondering how to create a a power lifting simulator in minecraft

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftGamer35

Jul 12, 2021
Category: a minecraft power lifting simulator from roblox duh

Suggested name: Liftr is my server name on cubedcraft

Spigot/Skript Version: latest version

What I want:
well um health pool that add 0.05 hp to the players health but the hearts dont go up and i want to know if i can make the scoreboard stats go over the integer limit and strength dummys ofcourse bruh that give strength like fake stats but you can insta kill people when u have more strength then their hp and like dmg but fake stats idk how to skript this and then i thougth of a prestige thing that give the player a multi after prestiging at a certain requirement and speaking of requirements i need the pools and dummys to have a requirement to hit it but if u dont have enough stats it will just kill you please i need help and i always wondered how to make one and also have a total power requirement places to please also my discord is Mist_Dragon243 ΔΔΔ#0354 also can i also have a script for items that u right click and then give u multi please and that prestige multipliers multiply by 2 every time someone prestiges and the requirement also doubles by only 2 every time also a regeneration thing with the hp so if u have 1K hp then u have a 100 regen can anyone do one like that.

Ideas for commands: /prestige /stats <playername> for ops /setstats <health|strength|multiplier>

Ideas for permissions: only for those 3 commands the last one is for ops

When I'd like it by: minimum a week if possible i mean it will take a lot of time but yeah plz atleast a week

[doublepost=1626114796,1626114016][/doublepost]hello peoples
[doublepost=1626116815][/doublepost]and also could i have a regeneration with the hp and stuff
thanks

Last edited:
You literally posted this like an hour ago and complaining about how nobody is making you this script? Are you serious? We don't work here, we still have a life and this is just voluntary. Stop being so rude, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to make a script for a guy who can't even wait an hour. If you really need it fast try it yourself.

Reactions: AHappyLittleSloth
bruh why do you think im here for because i need help
and i cant make it all by myself so dont think im not patient
Minecoll is 100% right and you just proved it. The description is poorly written to the point I think a monkey wrote this. If you're not gonna take the time to write a proper post, why is anyone gonna bother skripting this?

Also I just realized you thought patience meant competence. Well lucky for you, you have neither.

Wow I just wanted to ask for a script but now u guys are bullying me wow "such a good community haha" bruh I'm sorry but if my writing is like a monkey what shat itself on the tree then just don't reply dick heads I'm just asking for a script not for being called a monkey who shat itself. Bruh also I just asked.
[doublepost=1626284366,1626284273][/doublepost]And also I have never found the guy who asked.
[doublepost=1626284504][/doublepost]Can soon start sueing for harassment on a forum that especially says SCRIPT REQUESTS and not fucking harassment
[doublepost=1626284633][/doublepost]
Minecoll is 100% right and you just proved it. The description is poorly written to the point I think a monkey wrote this. If you're not gonna take the time to write a proper post, why is anyone gonna bother skripting this?

Also I just realized you thought patience meant competence. Well lucky for you, you have neither.
Yea yea maybe I don't have patience and competence but u can have that funking opinion in your head or shove up your ass.

Your behavior has been reported and will soon be reviewed by moderation or administration. If it only ends in a warning or something else, we still ask you to be nice at all times so as not to ruin the atmosphere of this forum. We all answer voluntarily and there is no reason to comment your topic with "hello peoples". Now I ask you not to post any more comments and wait to see if anyone else wants to help you.

Your behavior has been reported and will soon be reviewed by moderation or administration. If it only ends in a warning or something else, we still ask you to be nice at all times so as not to ruin the atmosphere of this forum. We all answer voluntarily and there is no reason to comment your topic with "hello peoples". Now I ask you not to post any more comments and wait to see if anyone else wants to help you.
Well idk u dick heads ruined my day "skunity best community" not fuck this shit anyway have a "happy" shit day
[doublepost=1626285791,1626284784][/doublepost]I rather wish to be banned than be in this community of harassment

The user has been banned. In the future just ignore the trolls. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.