Solved Giving an item with special things to players

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo

Jul 14, 2021
Hey there!
I am new to skript and i dont know how to make this command work:
"give player tripwire_hook 1 name:&dAd_Key lore:&bUse_this_key_to_open_&dAd_&bcrate! lure:4341 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS"

Skript Version: 2.5.3-MH
Minecraft Version: 1.16.5
Full Code: https://pastebin.com/w0s4jh73 (line 37)
Errors on Reload (2):
1."ripwire_hook 1 name:&dAd_Key lore:&bUse_this_key_to_open_&dAd_&bcrate! lure:4341 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS" cant be added to a player because the former is neither an item type, an inventory nor an experience point
2. "give player tripwire_hook 1 name:&dAd_Key lore:&bUse_this_key_to_open_&dAd_&bcrate! lure:4341 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS" Can't understand this condition/effect

Addons using: (Skript Vixio 2.0.7-MH)

Skript works differently than Minecraft commands and there is almost no relation between them. I would recommend watching some minehut tutorials on youtube to get started.

Also post your code in code blocks like so:
7222_81c26b2b6d41b955007edf4eac498c2e.png
Anyways here you go:
Code:
command /hook:
  description: Gives the user a key!
  trigger:
    give player 1 tripwire hook with no nbt named "&dAd Key" with lore "&bUse this key to open an &dAd &bCrate!"
[doublepost=1626260109,1626260064][/doublepost]
Hey there!
I am new to skript and i dont know how to make this command work:
"give player tripwire_hook 1 name:&dAd_Key lore:&bUse_this_key_to_open_&dAd_&bcrate! lure:4341 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS"

Skript Version: 2.5.3-MH
Minecraft Version: 1.16.5
Full Code: https://pastebin.com/w0s4jh73 (line 37)
Errors on Reload (2):
1."ripwire_hook 1 name:&dAd_Key lore:&bUse_this_key_to_open_&dAd_&bcrate! lure:4341 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS" cant be added to a player because the former is neither an item type, an inventory nor an experience point
2. "give player tripwire_hook 1 name:&dAd_Key lore:&bUse_this_key_to_open_&dAd_&bcrate! lure:4341 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS" Can't understand this condition/effect

Addons using: (Skript Vixio 2.0.7-MH)
Please mark as solved when you can, thanks.

Hey, thanks very much! Sorry, but can you tell me how I can mark as resolved, i am new :emoji_sweat_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.