Solved Can someone make a skript gui where you can select server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

NickyNoo2011

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone make a skript gui where you can open a gui and press servers then press a game like skyblock and then it will teleport you to a world. This is my code so far:

Code:
command /Menu:
 trigger:
  open virtual chest inventory with 1 rows named "&aMenu" to player
  format gui slot 0 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 1 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 2 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 3 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 4 of player with black concrete named "&3Servers" to do nothing
  format gui slot 5 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 6 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 7 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
  format gui slot 8 of player with barrier named "&cClose the Menu" to close

on join:
    give player 1 book named "&4Menu"

on rightclick:
    player is holding book named "&4Menu":
        cancel event
        make player execute command "/menu"

Last edited:
1. Don't use SkQuery for GUIs use TuSKe or even better Vanilla GUIs
2. Just teleport the player to a location you set, e.g.

Code:
command /setwarp [<text>]:
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is set:
      send "Warp %arg-1% set"
      set {warp::%arg-1%} to player's location
    else:
      send "Enter a warp name"

command /warp [<text>]:
  trigger:
    if {warp::%arg-1%} is set:
      send "teleported to %arg-1%"
      teleport player to {warp::%arg-1%}
    else:
      send "Enter a valid warp name"

3. Replace
Code:
format gui slot 0
format gui slot 1
format gui slot 2
format gui slot 3
with
Code:
format gui slot (integers from 0 to 3)
but please use tuske or vanilla this time

1. Don't use SkQuery for GUIs use TuSKe or even better Vanilla GUIs
2. Just teleport the player to a location you set, e.g.

Code:
command /setwarp [<text>]:
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is set:
      send "Warp %arg-1% set"
      set {warp::%arg-1%} to player's location
    else:
      send "Enter a warp name"

command /warp [<text>]:
  trigger:
    if {warp::%arg-1%} is set:
      send "teleported to %arg-1%"
      teleport player to {warp::%arg-1%}
    else:
      send "Enter a valid warp name"

3. Replace
Code:
format gui slot 0
format gui slot 1
format gui slot 2
format gui slot 3
with
Code:
format gui slot (integers from 0 to 3)
but please use tuske or vanilla this time

That makes no senece + i want it as a gui so I can add other stuff like multiple hubs

... it makes sense. The only thing left to do is creating a GUI via TuSKe and then letting the player execute the command /warp SkyBlock or whatever

... it makes sense. The only thing left to do is creating a GUI via TuSKe and then letting the player execute the command /warp SkyBlock or whatever
But I want it as a gui so a player can rightclick an item then a menu will come up then they can press server or hub then select witch serer or hub they want to join. And I dont know how to make the gui.

You already made one, but with the wrong addon. Now just google "how to make a gui with tuske" or "skript vanilla guis", is it that difficult?
I've been searching it up and I cant find it so im asking people on here to make me the gui
Also using Tuske breaks the guis

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure no one will or can help you with SkQuery GUIs. This is a TuSKe GUI, I'm not making you a SkQuery GUI.

Code:
command /servers [<text>]:
  trigger:
    open virtual chest inventory with size 1 named "Selector" to player
    format gui slot (integers from 0 to 8) with gray stained glass pane named "&0"
    format gui slot 1 of player with grass block named "SkyBlock" to close then execute player command "warp SkyBlock" with permission ""
    format gui slot 3 of player with grass block named "BedWars" to close then execute player command "warp BedWars" with permission ""
    format gui slot 6 of player with grass block named "CityBuild" to close then execute player command "warp CityBuild" with permission ""

I'm pretty sure no one will or can help you with SkQuery GUIs. This is a TuSKe GUI, I'm not making you a SkQuery GUI.

Code:
  trigger:
    format gui slot 1 of player with grass block named "SkyBlock" to close then execute player command "warp SkyBlock" with permission ""
    format gui slot 3 of player with grass block named "BedWars" to close then execute player command "warp BedWars" with permission ""
    format gui slot 6 of player with grass block named "CityBuild" to close then execute player command "warp CityBuild" with permission ""
I Want a gui where you can press servers or lobbys and then it will do what you said above!

Code:
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is "lobbys":
      format gui slot 1 of player with gold block named "Lobby 1" to close then execute player command "warp lobby1" with permission ""
      format gui slot 6 of player with gold block named "Lobvby 2" to close then execute player command "warp lobby2" with permission ""
    else if arg-1 is "servers":
    else:
      format gui slot 1 of player with dirt named "Lobbys" to close then execute player command "servers lobbys" with permission ""
      format gui slot 6 of player with grass block named "Servers" to close then execute player command "servers servers" with permission ""