Solved options

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2021
So im making a backpack skript and its hard to explain so just look at the skript. I know its telling me i need to use options to define the meta but idk what to type. hope someone can help.

1. Script Version (do not put latest): 2.5.3
  2. Script Author: bensku
  3. Minecraft Version: 1.16.4
  4. Full Code:
  5. Code:
    options:

on right click:
        player is holding 1 of chest named "&7&lBackPack" with lore "&7Store ur items":
            set metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to chest inventory with 1 rows named "&7BackPack I"
            set slot 9 of metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to sea lantern named "&b&lUpgrade &7your backpack!" with lore "&7Costs &b&l%{backpackupgradecost.%player%}%"
            open (metadata tag "BanInv2Meta01" of player) to player

on drop:
        player is holding a chest named "&7&lBackPack" with lore "&7Store ur items":
            cancel event
            send "&cError: Item cant be dropped." to player

6. Errors on Reload:
  7. Code:
    undefined option {@meta} (Serverbasics.sk, line 4: set metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to chest inventory with 1 rows named "&7BackPack I"')

undefined option {@meta} (Serverbasics.sk, line 5: set slot 9 of metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to sea lantern named "&b&lUpgrade &7your backpack!" with lore "&7Costs &b&l%{backpackupgradecost.%player%}%"')

8. Console Errors: (if applicable)
  9. none

10. Other Useful Info:

11. Addons using (including versions):
  12. ersatz, skquery, skdragon, tuske, skellet,
  13. Troubleshooting:

14. Have you tried searching the docs? yes
    [*]Have you tried searching the Forums? yes
    [*]What other methods have you tried to fix it?
  15. none cause i dont know what to type

So im making a backpack skript and its hard to explain so just look at the skript. I know its telling me i need to use options to define the meta but idk what to type. hope someone can help.

1. Script Version (do not put latest): 2.5.3
  2. Script Author: bensku
  3. Minecraft Version: 1.16.4
  4. Full Code:
  5. Code:
    options:

on right click:
        player is holding 1 of chest named "&7&lBackPack" with lore "&7Store ur items":
            set metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to chest inventory with 1 rows named "&7BackPack I"
            set slot 9 of metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to sea lantern named "&b&lUpgrade &7your backpack!" with lore "&7Costs &b&l%{backpackupgradecost.%player%}%"
            open (metadata tag "BanInv2Meta01" of player) to player

on drop:
        player is holding a chest named "&7&lBackPack" with lore "&7Store ur items":
            cancel event
            send "&cError: Item cant be dropped." to player

6. Errors on Reload:
  7. Code:
    undefined option {@meta} (Serverbasics.sk, line 4: set metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to chest inventory with 1 rows named "&7BackPack I"')

undefined option {@meta} (Serverbasics.sk, line 5: set slot 9 of metadata tag "{@meta}" of player to sea lantern named "&b&lUpgrade &7your backpack!" with lore "&7Costs &b&l%{backpackupgradecost.%player%}%"')

8. Console Errors: (if applicable)
  9. none

10. Other Useful Info:

11. Addons using (including versions):
  12. ersatz, skquery, skdragon, tuske, skellet,
  13. Troubleshooting:

14. Have you tried searching the docs? yes
    [*]Have you tried searching the Forums? yes
    [*]What other methods have you tried to fix it?
  15. none cause i dont know what to type

Just put something in the option "meta". Its very simple.

Like:
code_language.skript:
options:
    meta: MetaDataOfYourInv

Im not really sure what to put in the MetaDataOfYourInv part to make this work. Its annoying i cant find any docs on options.
[doublepost=1616991588,1616991438][/doublepost]Im dumb. Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.