I need a skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostPVP™️

Feb 12, 2021
USA
i need a combat log skript you have to wait 5 seconds and if you log before 5 seconds you instantly die
ty <3

ok
[doublepost=1614462086,1614461865][/doublepost]wait so you want a skript that when a player damages a player, if the attacker left and joins again before 5 seconds they die?

ok
[doublepost=1614462086,1614461865][/doublepost]wait so you want a skript that when a player damages a player, if the attacker left and joins again before 5 seconds they die?
yeah just a basic combat log skript also i want a combatlog.bypass please so they don't die then they combat log

yeah just a basic combat log skript also i want a combatlog.bypass please so they don't die then they combat log

Check this one:

Code:
variables:
    {%player%.dontleave} = false

on damage:
    attacker is a player
    attacker doesn't have permission "combatlog.bypass"
    if {%attacker%.dontleave} is false:
        send "&5&lYou are under cooldown, Don't leave before 5 seconds! or you will be instantly die" to attacker
        set {%attacker%.dontleave} to true
        wait 1 second
        set {%attacker%.leavetime} to 5
        wait 1 second
        set {%attacker%.leavetime} to 4
        wait 1 second
        set {%attacker%.leavetime} to 3
        wait 1 second
        set {%attacker%.leavetime} to 2
        wait 1 second
        set {%attacker%.leavetime} to 1
        wait 1 second