Solved Tuske

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGContent

Feb 22, 2021
how can i fix it so the player cant steal in the gui?
[doublepost=1614015020,1614014528][/doublepost]this is what i have``

variables:
{frame} = white stained glass pane

command /menu:
trigger:
open virtual chest inventory named "&b&lDiaMines &9&lMenu" to player
format gui slot 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and 11 and 15 and 16 and 17 and 18 and 19 and 20 and 21 and 23 and 24 and 25 and 26 and 27 of player with {frame} named " "
format gui slot 22 of player with barrier named "&c&lClose" to close
format gui slot 4 of player with stone pickaxe named "&lmining skill" to run player command "/skills"
format gui slot 12 of player with nether star named "&2&ltravel" to run player command "/travel"
format gui slot 14 of player with ender chest named "&c&lvault" to run player command "/pv 1"
format gui slot 13 of player with iron pickaxe named "mining progression" to run player command "/mining"

first use code boxes with [.CODE] code [./CODE] (ofc without the periods)

and second
Code:
open virtual chest inventory with 3 rows named "blah blah" to player

and third
Code:
format gui slot 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 to player with white stained glass pane named "blah" to do nothin
Only the last number should have "and *number*" not all of them

and remember to share errors so we can solve problems easier, aka indentions errors etc.

Oh ok thanks but again how to fix the when you do /menu ppl can shift+right click i
first use code boxes with [.CODE] code [./CODE] (ofc without the periods)

and second
Code:
open virtual chest inventory with 3 rows named "blah blah" to player

and third
Code:
format gui slot 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 to player with white stained glass pane named "blah" to do nothin
Only the last number should have "and *number*" not all of them

and remember to share errors so we can solve problems easier, aka indentions errors etc.
ya but items are stealable so how can I fix that

Oh ok thanks but again how to fix the when you do /menu ppl can shift+right click i

ya but items are stealable so how can I fix that
Well, i prefer to use Vanilla inventories. But if i remember correctly, for TuSKe it was something like this:
code_language.skript:
format a gui slot 0 of player with grass block to do nothing #Or the block you want.

Well, i prefer to use Vanilla inventories. But if i remember correctly, for TuSKe it was something like this:
code_language.skript:
format a gui slot 0 of player with grass block to do nothing #Or the block you want.

No theres no a between format or gui, But ill start learning vanilla gui's

Status
Not open for further replies.