issue with crafting

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkassasin174

Feb 2, 2021
hey ive been working on chainmail armor crafting recipe with chains but its not working it reloads perfectly fine [update theres a glitch where if i put something in and take it out it will bring the helmet]
Code:
    register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Chestplate using Chain, air, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain

register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Leggings using Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, air, Chain, Chain, air, Chain

register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Boots using air, air, air, Chain, air, Chain, Chain, air, Chain

register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Helmet using Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, air, Chain, air, air, air

Last edited:
hey ive been working on chainmail armor crafting recipe with chains but its not working it reloads perfectly fine [update theres a glitch where if i put something in and take it out it will bring the helmet]
Code:
    register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Chestplate using Chain, air, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain

register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Leggings using Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, air, Chain, Chain, air, Chain

register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Boots using air, air, air, Chain, air, Chain, Chain, air, Chain

register new shaped recipe for Chainmail Helmet using Chain, Chain, Chain, Chain, air, Chain, air, air, air
I don't recognize any item named chain...
also give errors please

I don't recognize any item named chain...
also give errors please
im on 1.16.4 the chain item from iron and theres no errors in reloading it well except for a error that has nothing to do with it

cant compare 'if name of item' with a text (reccipe wipe.sk, line 30: if name of item is "&4HOT POTATO") [skript] encountered 1 error while reloading recipe wipe.sk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.