Scoreboard Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Azule

Jul 25, 2020
Category: Scoreboard

Suggested name: RookSMP Scoreboard

Spigot/Skript Version: 1.16.1 and up

What I want:
I have attached an image of the exact scoreboard that I would like but instead of the title being "G's Network!" I want &a&l(!)RookSMP(!) with the &8---=+--- below the title of it I want all the statistics functions that are in the image as well and the only thing different down there that I would want is my IP to be different which is RookSMP.minehut.gg but if you can make it easily customizable that would be great ill pay for this small favor if I need to!

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: 2 days

Attachments

• Scoreboard.PNG
    Scoreboard.PNG
    270.2 KB · Views: 321
I'd look into the Skore addon, it's very simple and I believe it has a tutorial.

I'm disappointment.. you block me from everywhere, you steal my discord and some of my players and you trying to copying my style too.. Try to make your own bro, like I do

wait what happened
Kingsavage scam me, he is like Trojan horse.. at first he is very good as a player and plays a lot on my original server and after some weeks tries to create a server and steal all my players, trying to blame me on my players and lot more.. sad story