Solved How to read text from PasteBin or something?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca T

May 28, 2018
Hello fellow Skript users!

As the title says, I would like to know how to read text from a PasteBin raw link or something, for my autoupdater! I think there is a way, but I do not know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

Hello fellow Skript users!

As the title says, I would like to know how to read text from a PasteBin raw link or something, for my autoupdater! I think there is a way, but I do not know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!
Skquery
Code:
set {_raw} to text from "URL"

skutilities
Code:
set {_raw::*} to contents from url "url"

Okay, thanks for your help, forgot to read this again!
[doublepost=1593896307,1593896258][/doublepost]How do I mark it as solved? i have never done it before

Okay, thanks for your help, forgot to read this again!
[doublepost=1593896307,1593896258][/doublepost]How do I mark it as solved? i have never done it before
You're welcome!! :d

hi so i am new to skUnity. and i have been looking around for a post button for 30min. HOw do i post a thread in the Forum??????????

hi so i am new to skUnity. and i have been looking around for a post button for 30min. HOw do i post a thread in the Forum??????????
in case you have errors in your skript or addons and you don't know how to fix it, here https://forums.skunity.com/forums/skript/create-thread

in case you want something else, for example how to do X thing, here https://forums.skunity.com/forums/requests/create-thread following this format:

Category:

Suggested name:

Spigot/Skript Version:

What I want:
A proper description.

Ideas for commands:

Ideas for permissions:

When I'd like it by: A reasonable time

Status
Not open for further replies.