Solved Cancel drops from blocks

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Jul 10, 2019
Serbia
Hi, I am making a farm skript for my server, and my idea is to use custom plants. I have made schematic files with WorldEdit (I have stacked 2 or more sunflower plants (only one block) on top of each other, and saved that build as schematic). I want to block item drops (sunflowers), because when one block is broken, it updates all blocks above that one block and there are sunflower drops. If you can't understand well what I am talking about, look at this picture:
Screenshot_1.png

Thats 2 plant block stacked on top of each other.

How can I cancel sunflower drops?

SKRIPT ADDONS INSTALLED:
SkStuff, Skript-Mirror, SkRayFall, SkQuery, SharpSk, Ersatz.
Skript version (1.12.2 / 2.4.1)

Last edited:
On item spawn:
Thanks for answering, but doesn't work. No errors, it loads perfectly, but sunflower drops appear as before.
[doublepost=1584894129,1584892425][/doublepost]
Thanks for answering, but doesn't work. No errors, it loads perfectly, but sunflower drops appear as before.

Fixed my problem with this code:
Code:
loop dropped items in radius 3 of event-location:
   delete loop-value
This may not be the perfect solution to everyone, since players may be able to drop items in that area. In my case, players can't drop items at farm region, and this works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.