Solved Check if bedrock is near

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Jul 10, 2019
Serbia
So, I made skript that pastes schematic when oak sapling grows, and I'm using world which has bedrock walls all around it. Players are able to plant, build and play inside those walls (in that world), and not go outside. I want to make a change to that skript which loops blocks in radius 50 around event-location (sapling growth), and if there is bedrock in that saved loop, stop the skript and don't allow tree to grow. (if schematic is being pasted next to a bedrock wall, it's leaves/logs will replace that wall with breakable blocks and that will allow them to go outside). I tried to loop all blocks in radius 50 around event-location, and then check if loop-block is bedrock or it isn't. If event-block is bedrock, then send message and stop the event, and if event-block isn't bedrock, then paste the schematic. BUT, there is an problem. When I stand next to border and plant a tree, it sends message that there is border nearby, but it pastes the tree. How can I fix that? Any ideas?

So, I made skript that pastes schematic when oak sapling grows, and I'm using world which has bedrock walls all around it. Players are able to plant, build and play inside those walls (in that world), and not go outside. I want to make a change to that skript which loops blocks in radius 50 around event-location (sapling growth), and if there is bedrock in that saved loop, stop the skript and don't allow tree to grow. (if schematic is being pasted next to a bedrock wall, it's leaves/logs will replace that wall with breakable blocks and that will allow them to go outside). I tried to loop all blocks in radius 50 around event-location, and then check if loop-block is bedrock or it isn't. If event-block is bedrock, then send message and stop the event, and if event-block isn't bedrock, then paste the schematic. BUT, there is an problem. When I stand next to border and plant a tree, it sends message that there is border nearby, but it pastes the tree. How can I fix that? Any ideas?

if u post ur code instead

Status
Not open for further replies.