• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Computerize

Oct 10, 2019
I want to use this text:

"&3Type '&e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%&3' or &bclick here <reset> &3to join."

I'd like the "&bclick here" to execute the command "/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%" and when "&bclick here" is hovered over the message "&b/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%" is shown.

Thanks
[doublepost=1577219102,1577219031][/doublepost]Also, tell me which addons are required.

The way that i make this things is:

code_language.skript:
command /anycmd:
    trigger:
        console command "/tellraw %player% {'text':'§3Type §e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}% or §bclick here §3to join.','clickEvent':{'action':'run_command','value':'/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%}}"
If that gives you bugs, let me know, and I'll try to correct it.

The way that i make this things is:

code_language.skript:
command /anycmd:
    trigger:
        console command "/tellraw %player% {'text':'§3Type §e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}% or §bclick here §3to join.','clickEvent':{'action':'run_command','value':'/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%}}"
If that gives you bugs, let me know, and I'll try to correct it.
no errors but it didnt do anything

you need json.sk
Code:
#event & stuff
    json("%player%", ""&3Type '&e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%&3' or &bclick here <reset> &3to join.||cmd:/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%||ttp:&b/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%")

you need json.sk
Code:
#event & stuff
    json("%player%", ""&3Type '&e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%&3' or &bclick here <reset> &3to join.||cmd:/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%||ttp:&b/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%")
invalid use of quotains
when i make all of the " into "" it does nothing :/
I might be making some of the quotations "" when they are not in the text so idk

Code:
command /json:
    trigger:
        json("%player%", "&3Type """"&e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%&3"""" or &bclick here <reset> &3to join.||cmd:/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%||ttp:&b/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%")

You don't need to use json.sk or console commands, Skript has functionality for this:
Code:
message formatted "&3Type '&e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%&3' or &b<tooltip:&b/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%><cmd:/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%>click here <reset> &3to join."

Last edited:
You don't need to use json.sk or console commands, Skript has functionality for this:
Code:
message formatted "&3Type '&e/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%&3' or &b<tooltip:&b/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%><cmd:/f join %{factionOfPlayer.%player%}%>click here <reset> &3to join."

Oh, i really didnt know this existed.