Guilds Skript Request

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

notblueblob67

Sep 13, 2019
Category: I do not know what to put here.

Suggested name: SimpleGuilds

Spigot/Skript Version: I am not too sure, but I am assuming the latest (I have Skript and skQuery)

What I want:
I want a simple command that'll help my server be split into Clans/Guilds.
I'd like Tags (similar to the way they work on Hypixel) so players in certain clans can have a small Image/Text that represents their clan.
A guild chat.
A guild Ranking/Promotion System.
The basic stuff.

Ideas for commands:
/clan - Aliases: /c /guild /g
/clan create <name>
/clan disband
/clan leave
/clan addtag <name>
/clan deltag
/clan promote <player>
/clan demote <player>
The usual things you'd expect.

Ideas for permissions:
clans.create, clans.disband etc.

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible, but as soon as you can. I am willing to wait.

I think I am willing and able to make this for you (if you still need it, do you?). If I do end up making it, it might be a week or so until I get round to doing it. I'm just wondering is there going to be a clan levelling system or something? (I don't know how hypixel guilds work and what you get out of them), because I can make it so u can give clans xp and they can level up and unlock access to commands if you would like that.

If you are still wanting this made please get back to me, thanks.

I think I am willing and able to make this for you (if you still need it, do you?). If I do end up making it, it might be a week or so until I get round to doing it. I'm just wondering is there going to be a clan levelling system or something? (I don't know how hypixel guilds work and what you get out of them), because I can make it so u can give clans xp and they can level up and unlock access to commands if you would like that.

If you are still wanting this made please get back to me, thanks.
Hiya,

Sure I love that idea. Yes, that is essentially how Hypixel Clans work. You level up, unlock commands etc.

Public Chat Formatting (with clan tag):
{clantag} {DISPLAYNAME}&f » {MESSAGE}

Guild Chat Formatting:
&a[GC] {DISPLAYNAME}&f » {MESSAGE}

Thanks a lot for doing this :emoji_grinning:

Hiya,

Sure I love that idea. Yes, that is essentially how Hypixel Clans work. You level up, unlock commands etc.

Public Chat Formatting (with clan tag):
{clantag} {DISPLAYNAME}&f » {MESSAGE}

Guild Chat Formatting:
&a[GC] {DISPLAYNAME}&f » {MESSAGE}

Thanks a lot for doing this :emoji_grinning:
I will get back to you as soon as completed.
Thanks!

Hey, do you still need this? Looks like SkriptLearner hasn't gotten back to you yet..