Skript-Paper

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
RESOURCE PAGE
tfG0PFJ.png

Skript-Paper is a new Skript add-on that gives you even more syntaxes, using the PaperAPI.

Right now this add-on only features a bunch of events from Paper (there's currently 21 events I added) but I will be adding more expressions, conditions and effects as time goes on.

If you have any suggestions of things to add, please let me know.
[doublepost=1547324507,1544053649][/doublepost]Small Changes [1.2.0]
Some small changes

Added:
  • Player for Beacon effect event
  • Player and Entity for enderman attack player event
  • Item for Witch throw and consume events
  • Past/Future Item for armor change event
  • Item for Player ready arrow event
Changed:
  • Entity origin expression now handles multiple entities
  • Turtle home expression now handles multiple entities
  • Thrown potion expression uses ItemType now

hello, I have a little problem with "on projectile collide" event, if I cancel it, the arrow becomes invisible until the chunk is re-loaded, this causes the illusion of arrows not going through, is there any way to fix this?

Ive never had this issue. When I cancel the event, the arrow just goes thru the entity and hits the nearest block behind them.

When Skript or an add-on cancels an event, it literally just tells Bukkit to cancel it, therefor if you are having issues like this, it might be a server issue, or it might be caused by another plugin
This addon just registers the event with Skript, the cancellation is automatically imported and handled by the server (spigot) so theres really nothing I can do if this isn't working.

Last edited:
Ive never had this issue. When I cancel the event, the arrow just goes thru the entity and hits the nearest block behind them.

When Skript or an add-on cancels an event, it literally just tells Bukkit to cancel it, therefor if you are having issues like this, it might be a server issue, or it might be caused by another plugin
This addon just registers the event with Skript, the cancellation is automatically imported and handled by the server (spigot) so theres really nothing I can do if this isn't working.
it does go through and hits block, it's only a visual problem here, so I believe the arrow needs to be re-sent to client after cancellation to be okay, also it may be happening because the arrow goes through like 10 entities at once in a very short time in my situation

it does go through and hits block, it's only a visual problem here, so I believe the arrow needs to be re-sent to client after cancellation to be okay, also it may be happening because the arrow goes through like 10 entities at once in a very short time in my situation
Oh yeah that could probably cause an issues.. spigot is all "What the heck are you doing?" haha

I really don't think there would be anyway way around it to be honest

Event
on enderdragon fireball hit
on enderdragon shoots fireball
Error?
Full code:
Code:
on enderdragon fireball hit:
    loop all players in radius 10 of event-location:
        damage loop-player by 5.0
on enderdragon shoots fireball:
    heal enderdragon by 10.0
Errors on Reload:
Code:
[00:16:52 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on enderdragon fireball hit' (apg essentials.sk, line 1: on enderdragon fireball hit:')
[00:16:52 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on enderdragon shoots fireball' (apg essentials.sk, line 4: on enderdragon shoots fireball:')

This server is running Paper version git-Paper-1617 (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Skript-Paper version 1.3.0
Skript version 2.3.7

Event
on enderdragon fireball hit
on enderdragon shoots fireball
Error?
Full code:
Code:
on enderdragon fireball hit:
    loop all players in radius 10 of event-location:
        damage loop-player by 5.0
on enderdragon shoots fireball:
    heal enderdragon by 10.0
Errors on Reload:
Code:
[00:16:52 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on enderdragon fireball hit' (apg essentials.sk, line 1: on enderdragon fireball hit:')
[00:16:52 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'on enderdragon shoots fireball' (apg essentials.sk, line 4: on enderdragon shoots fireball:')

This server is running Paper version git-Paper-1617 (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Skript-Paper version 1.3.0
Skript version 2.3.7
That event is only available for 1.13.2+

You pointed me to this Discussion, so I write the problem here again:
Events doesn't seem to work, like it didn't even register any new events. I tried on tnt prime and on elytra boost, I got an error saying can't understand this event.

You pointed me to this Discussion, so I write the problem here again:
Events doesn't seem to work, like it didn't even register any new events. I tried on tnt prime and on elytra boost, I got an error saying can't understand this event.
I need to fix the docs, its not showing required version, anyways:
Elytra boost event requires 1.13.2+
Tnt prime event also requires 1.13.2+