Party Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Zeldaboy111

Aug 2, 2018
Party Skript

This Skript provides a party sytem. This system has some basic features. It is testet on 1.11.2, but it can also work in other versions.
Have fun with it!

You may look inside the code to understand it, but you may not upload it as a new one, or claim that it is made by you! If you use the Skript in a video, always name my channel (link is in the Skript)

Features:
- Party create
- Party invite
- Party join
- Party promote
- Party leave
- Party kick
- Party disband
- Party chat

Commands:
- Party create
- Party invite [player]
- Party accept/join [player]
- Party promote [player]
- Party leave
- Party kick [player]
- Party disband
- Party chat

Needed plugins:
- Skript
- SkQuery (lime)

Disclaimer!!
This Skript isn't the best way to do it, it is just an example for how you can do it as well.

Party Skript

This Skript provides a party sytem. This system has some basic features. It is testet on 1.11.2, but it can also work in other versions.
Have fun with it!

You may look inside the code to understand it, but you may not upload it as a new one, or claim that it is made by you! If you use the Skript in a video, always name my channel (link is in the Skript)

Features:
- Party create
- Party invite
- Party join
- Party promote
- Party leave
- Party kick
- Party disband
- Party chat

Commands:
- Party create
- Party invite [player]
- Party accept/join [player]
- Party promote [player]
- Party leave
- Party kick [player]
- Party disband
- Party chat

Needed plugins:
- Skript
- SkQuery (lime)

Disclaimer!!
This Skript isn't the best way to do it, it is just an example for how you can do it as well.
HOLY BEEP!!!
I recommend using a color that is readable. Bright blue/green on a white background is very difficult to see