tablist in order by ranks

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medivh

Jan 28, 2017
I had tried some old posts where in forum but doesnt know how start to do a tablist in order by ranks

I had tried some old posts where in forum but doesnt know how start to do a tablist in order by ranks
If you have the PermissionsEx or LuckPerms plugin installed, you only need to do the following:
Java:
1. Go to your server and execute this commands:
/pex group (rank) set rank (number)
The larger the number, the lower it will go from the tablist. Here I will give an example:
Java:
/pex group owner set rank 1
/pex group admin set rank 2
/pex group mod set rank 10
/pex group tmod set rank 20
/pex group builder set rank 30
/pex group MVP set rank 100
/pex group VIP set rank 110
/pex group User set rank 200

If you have the PermissionsEx or LuckPerms plugin installed, you only need to do the following:
Java:
1. Go to your server and execute this commands:
/pex group (rank) set rank (number)
The larger the number, the lower it will go from the tablist. Here I will give an example:
Java:
/pex group owner set rank 1
/pex group admin set rank 2
/pex group mod set rank 10
/pex group tmod set rank 20
/pex group builder set rank 30
/pex group MVP set rank 100
/pex group VIP set rank 110
/pex group User set rank 200

I want one by skript not with another plugins.
I doesnt use any other plugins beyond skript.

If you use no other plugins beyond Skript, then its not possible.
You will need to use something like skript-mirror.

Also, not to sound to rude, but its borderline stupid to not use a permission plugin, since theres no proper way to handle permissions in Skript without a permission plugin.

IF you want to give me some BS story that SkQuery has a permission system, that's bogus. Yes, it has a permission system. Is it good? GOD NO, its terrible and should not be used. Its unreliable and faulty.

Mmm, it may seem a shabby way but when examining minecraft and spigot, they sort in numbers, then try this:
code_language.skript:
every 5 seconds:
    loop all players: 
        if {ranks::owner::*} contains loop-player: 
            set loop-player tab name to "&1&r%{owner.%loop-player%}% %loop-player%"
        if {ranks::admin::*} contains loop-player:
            set loop-player tab name to "&2&r%{admin.%loop-player%}% %loop-player%"
        if {ranks::mod::*} contains loop-player: 
            set loop-player tab name to "&3&r%{mod.%loop-player%}% %loop-player%"
        if {ranks::tmod::*} contains loop-player:
            set loop-player tab name to "&4&r%{tmod.%loop-player%}% %loop-player%"
I can not think of another way, and I do not know if this works, but try.

Also, not to sound to rude, but its borderline stupid to not use a permission plugin, since theres no proper way to handle permissions in Skript without a permission plugin.

IF you want to give me some BS story that SkQuery has a permission system, that's bogus. Yes, it has a permission system. Is it good? GOD NO, its terrible and should not be used. Its unreliable and faulty.

I use a own permission system what i had created with skript.
Im using addons too, when i reffered im using only skript its skript + addons

Well, I make one :emoji_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.