How do you add a 'tag' above a display name?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAcrylic

Oct 21, 2017
I am looking for something like this whereby I can add multiple lines above the player's name.

No, armor stands do NOT work because teleporting them directly to the entity have a slight delay, unless there is someway to resolve that, armor stands will not work.

649f9a217d80a690fcbf5dcdbe76279d.png

The second question is, how do I add it to an NPC so that it will be like a health bar for 'offlinme players'. Using the scoreboard display health only displays 0 health.

1b571477b4e61b9dd4a568ef61f2393e.png

How do I make it so it displays the ACTUAL health of the NPC?

I do not have the code here now, but I'll tell you what you have to do!

you will need to put armor stands without gravity and with her name showing the text, bet this you must teleport to the player every 1 tick !

for the player will appear a small delay for other people no, I have already tested with this and works very well

I recommend a while system that verifies if the player is online and is pulling the armor stand for him, and soon in the line you already delete the armor stand

I find an old print is exactly what you have to do !

upload_2019-3-11_3-4-22.png

You could try an armorstand riding the player, it would probably be less laggy

Your idea sounds interesting. How would you go about doing it?
I did a little testing, and I couldn't get the armor stand to ride the player, I think it's got something to do with the size of the armor stand, tried small, normal, with and without marker, all would be either too low or too high. I think you should experiment with other mobs with different sizes. {Silent:1,Invisible:1,CustomName:""Hello"",CustomNameVisible:1} - You should use something like this, but modified.
[doublepost=1552389648,1552389616][/doublepost]
I did a little testing, and I couldn't get the armor stand to ride the player, I think it's got something to do with the size of the armor stand, tried small, normal, with and without marker, all would be either too low or too high. I think you should experiment with other mobs with different sizes. {Silent:1,Invisible:1,CustomName:""Hello"",CustomNameVisible:1} - You should use something like this, but modified.
Well, I got it to ride the player, but the name was either too high or too low.

I do not have the code here now, but I'll tell you what you have to do!

you will need to put armor stands without gravity and with her name showing the text, bet this you must teleport to the player every 1 tick !

for the player will appear a small delay for other people no, I have already tested with this and works very well

I recommend a while system that verifies if the player is online and is pulling the armor stand for him, and soon in the line you already delete the armor stand

I find an old print is exactly what you have to do !

View attachment 3221

Hey! what addon you used for "add 2 to y cord of {_var}"?

[doublepost=1552389648,1552389616][/doublepost]
Well, I got it to ride the player, but the name was either too high or too low.
That's fine, Ill do more testings with what you have so far. Mind sending the code?
[doublepost=1552798967][/doublepost]Anyone with any idea with code provided?

Status
Not open for further replies.