Tablisknu

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Tlatoani

Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
Milky Way
Tablisknu is a Skript addon providing a variety of interesting features, such as:
  • Tablist manipulation, with the ability to modify all aspects of the tabs shown in tablist, show/hide those tabs at will, add new tabs known as simple tabs, and modify the tablist in an x,y coordinate style known as the array tablist
  • Skin modification, allowing you to change player's skins to be different for different players looking at them, with skins being not only skins of other players but also skins from external websites and even locally created images
  • Nametag modification, meaning modifying the name displayed above a player's head
  • Player heads, namely creating them with the skin of your choice and modifying them
Tablisknu requires Bukkit/Spigot 1.13+ and ProtocolLib 4.4.0+.

Tablisknu is one of the addons resulting from the splitting up of MundoSK. If you are running MundoSK on 1.13 for tablist/skin features, I highly recommend switching to Tablisknu as it will continue to be updated with new features and bug fixes, while MundoSK does not support 1.13.

For more info about Tablisknu, check out its website! Also, consider joining the Skript Chat Discord Server to discuss Tablisknu and other Skript addons in dedicated channels.

Hello there, great plugin ! I wanted to know if you could make the nametag bypass the 16 characters limit or at least make the colored prefix not part of the 16 characters limit (I don't know if it's possible but the plugin AnimatedNames can do it so I hope it is) Thanks !
And thanks for all your addons which are trully nice

Is there any "on tab" event? I mean if the player press the TAB-key on his keyboard?
Because how could I update the player's balance etc. in the tab header?

Is there any "on tab" event? I mean if the player press the TAB-key on his keyboard?
I think you mean the tab completer event

There is no "tab" event because that is client side and not recognized by the server.
You would have to use either a periodical event to update the tablist for all the players,
or use a while loop for each player when they join to set their tablist and keep it updated

I think you mean the tab completer event
They aren't talking about tab complete they are talking about when you press tab and the tablist comes up.