Vamp-SK

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Jul 15, 2018
Hey! I've had experience with Skript for 2 Years+, and I can make 100% HIGH Quality Skripts for GREAT Deals! And I know some of you guys will be hating on me for posting this here, charging money for these, and this is really simple to do so I shouldn't do this & learn Java. Well, if you do think that, then read the very bottom of this forum post.
ALL PLANS WILL TAKE 1 Day - 7 Days TO FINISH DEPENDING ON PLAN!
Plans

• Small Plan ($1.00 - $2.00 USD/Euros)
Medium Quality, Choosable Colors, 15-100 Lines of Code, 1 Skript, & Immediate Support

• Medium Plan ($3.00 - $5.00 USD/Euros)
High Quality, Choosable Colors, 15-300 Lines of Code, 2 Skripts, & IMMEDIATE Support

• High Plan ($5.50 - $10.00 USD/Euros)
Super High Quality, Choosable Colors, 15-500 Lines of Code, 2 Skripts, & IMMEDIATE Support

• SUPER Plan ($10.00 - $13.00 USD/Euros)
SUPER High Quality, Choosable Colors, 15-1000 Lines of Code, 3 Skripts, & IMMEDIATE Support

If you want a Skript with those plans, then Friend me in discord, Vamp-Uchiha#6480 & DM me telling me what kind of Skript you want, and what plan.
If you want an EXCLUSIVE Skript, (A Plan Better than the SUPER Plan), then DM me & tell me that you want an exclusive plan for a skript.

Length in Time
Small Plan: 1 Hour - 3 Hours
Medium Plan: 1 Day - 2 Days
High Plan: 2 Days - 3 Days
SUPER Plan: 4 Days - 1 Week

RULES / TOS
  • You need to pay me half of the Plan payment before I start, and the second half when I finish.
  • No Scamming, or asking for less of a payment for the plan
  • You may cancel your payment anytime
  • No Refunds or no Chargebacks
  • I only take PayPal.

Click HERE for my "portfolio".

Last edited:
I haven't posted much on there. I'm pretty sure UltraRanks is the best one there. I'm making a lot of skripts, but they are for this platform. There are A LOT of good skripts in coming. (Stuff like Custom Core Skyblock, Custom Core HCF, and a lot of custom gamemodes)

Okay, cause just by scrolling through your scripts I can see a lot of bad coding, so I wouldn't consider your code to be high quality. It doesn't look like 2+ year Skript experience to me...

It actually is. I do those because those are free, and my advanced ones are WAY better and they aren't free. I would do really good ones on Spigot, but those aren't free and if I wanted to do premium skripts, it would be kinda weird + I would need 100% activity on Spigot for the permission to be able to post premium resources.

It actually is. I do those because those are free, and my advanced ones are WAY better and they aren't free. I would do really good ones on Spigot, but those aren't free and if I wanted to do premium skripts, it would be kinda weird + I would need 100% activity on Spigot for the permission to be able to post premium resources.
Alright, I recommend you post in some high quality scripts so people know what you are able to do

Super High Quality adds way more configurable features like MORE colors, more aspects to the skript (For example, a /nick with a book like Hypixel could be 1 Feature of a High-Quality Skript), and stuff like that.

It's basically having a sensitivity of 100 and having a sensitivity of 200.

Super High Quality adds way more configurable features like MORE colors, more aspects to the skript (For example, a /nick with a book like Hypixel could be 1 Feature of a High-Quality Skript), and stuff like that.

It's basically having a sensitivity of 100 and having a sensitivity of 200.
That’s not higher quality, that’s just more features for more money.