Official [Event] Advent of skUnity - Challenge 1 announced!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

advent_of_skunity.png

Advent of skUnity, first challenge announcement!
Hi everyone,

I'll let you on a little secret... we released the skUnity Parser when we did as we had this planned! Advent of skUnity. 5 Skript Challenges over 25 days with the last one ending on Christmas Day. The Parser will be the home of Advent of skUnity and we plan to host Skript Challenges through it!

Each challenge will have a script in mind to be created, general rules and some specific to the challenge, a winner and a prize provided by Sparked Host (there's still time to sponsor a challenge!). There will be an overall winner from the person who gets the highest score in total across all challenges.

Here's how it will work:
  • Day 1: the challenge will be announced and entries can be submitted
  • Day 2: entries can still be submitted and worked on. Last day to do so!
  • Day 3: judging begins
  • Day 4: judging now ends and votes totalled
  • Day 5: the winner is announced
It'll then loop back to Day 1!

The first challenge is Ducky Bot! The challenge as the title suggests, create a chat bot called Ducky! We think it's an Easy Challenge with a prize of 25% off at Sparked Host. To enter, go to the skUnity Parser and click the new Snowflake icon in the sidebar. You can see a list of upcoming challenges and enter into the first one. You'll be shown the rules and everything else about the challenge and can enter. The Parser will make a new paste just for you which will then lock on Day 3 but then unlocked once that challenge is over.

The judges have been hand selected by me and will remain a secret for now. They know who they are :emoji_wink:

If you're unsure about anything, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
BaeFell

I am absolutely devastated you didn't pick me as a judge.
Or am I a judge:emoji_man_dancing:?!? Ohhhhh the mystery continues! :emoji_nerd:

Spoiler alert: I'm not a judge :emoji_expressionless: