Give random permissions

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster

Oct 28, 2018
こんにちは、

単独で積み重ねられた2つの玉石に立つ1人のプレイヤーにランダムに許可を与えることは可能ですか?

その後、ボンデージのエンチャントを装備したすべてのダイヤモンドをオンにして、メッセージを表示します。

画像のような許可を得たプレヤーの満腹ゲージを修正してけど、ダメージを受けないようにしたい。

ver:spigot-1.12.2
skript2.3-alpha5

画像↓
https://gyazo.com/384e0417e4f7d51e893ed29da5978cb7

Hello,

Is it possible to give permission to random to one of the players standing on the two boulders stacked alone?

Then, turn on all the diamond equipped with the enchantment of bondage, to display the message.

But by modifying the pre Ya satiety gauge of that kind permission of the image, we want to prevent damage.

ver:spigot-1.12.2
Skript2k3-Alf5

Image ↓
https://gyazo.com/384e0417e4f7d51e893ed29da5978cb7
Hi, if you could post in english that would be great.
I used a translator and I still have no clue what you are wanting to do.

Hi, if you could post in english that would be great.
I used a translator and I still have no clue what you are wanting to do.

Hello,

Is it possible to randomly grant one player standing on two cobblestones stacked alone?

Then turn on all the diamonds equipped with bondage enchantments and display a message.

I am correcting the satiety gauge of a player who got permission like a picture, but I want to prevent it from being damaged.

Hello,

Is it possible to randomly grant one player standing on two cobblestones stacked alone?

Then turn on all the diamonds equipped with bondage enchantments and display a message.

I am correcting the satiety gauge of a player who got permission like a picture, but I want to prevent it from being damaged.
First of all, Im sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about ... Im guessing lost in translation.
Second, the picture just shows a health bar. Im not sure what that has to do with permissions.

Hello,

Report only with authority given to one player on the stacked mossy cobble stone.

Wear diamond full equipment

I can not take it off myself

Like an image
Fixed satiety

The corresponding player is not damaged

How about this?

Hello,

Report only with authority given to one player on the stacked mossy cobble stone.

Wear diamond full equipment

I can not take it off myself

Like an image
Fixed satiety

The corresponding player is not damaged

How about this?
We don't know what you are talking about fully but since you are asking that is it possible to give a permission, yes you can give permission from a condition/situation.

Hello,

What are you talking about "like the image"???
The image literally shows a hunger (or health) bar

What are you talking about "like the image"???
The image literally shows a hunger (or health) bar

I do not want to restore that hungry bar.

I would like to preclude running.
[doublepost=1540934179,1540934068][/doublepost]I also want to activate it by command.

I do not want to restore that hungry bar.

I would like to preclude running.
[doublepost=1540934179,1540934068][/doublepost]I also want to activate it by command.
I think the OP wants to make an enchantment that prevents a player from being damaged because of hunger and can still sprint even the hunger bar is empty. And I still have no clue about this part:

When few players were above a place that is stacked with two mossy cobblestone blocks, a player will be randomly chosen among them and will be given “permission A”. Then there would be an announcement.

When “permission A” is given to a player, that player’s hunger bar will be empty. However, that player won't take any damage. Additionally, that player will be given a set of diamond equipment.

When command “/aoonistart” was executed, players who don’t have “permission A” will be given “permission B”.

When players with “permission A” hit players with “permission B”, players with “permission B will be teleported to (1,1,1).

How about this?

When few players were above a place that is stacked with two mossy cobblestone blocks, a player will be randomly chosen among them and will be given “permission A”. Then there would be an announcement.

When “permission A” is given to a player, that player’s hunger bar will be empty. However, that player won't take any damage. Additionally, that player will be given a set of diamond equipment.

When command “/aoonistart” was executed, players who don’t have “permission A” will be given “permission B”.

When players with “permission A” hit players with “permission B”, players with “permission B will be teleported to (1,1,1).

How about this?
That's better. What do you want us to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.