Official [ARCHIVED] skUnity News

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrong

Staff member
Admin
Jan 22, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:
I have uploaded and enabled 1,355 new emojis that you can now use on the forums! More than half of them probably won't get used, but when you are looking for a bacon emoji you're in luck!

We are also going to be randomly throwing in some random "custom" emojis. Be sure to keep an eye out for those.

You can access these smilies in the textbox toolbar.
Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 5.52.57 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have uploaded and enabled 1,355 new emojis that you can now use on the forums! More than half of them probably won't get used, but when you are looking for a bacon emoji you're in luck!

We are also going to be randomly throwing in some random "custom" emojis. Be sure to keep an eye out for those.
Sorry for replying here and you can delete my post when the answer is found but how do we find these emojis?
Do we just spam random things in messages and hope they become messages? Is there a list? That would be nice!

Reactions: KingAlterIV
Sorry for replying here and you can delete my post when the answer is found but how do we find these emojis?
Do we just spam random things in messages and hope they become messages? Is there a list? That would be nice!
No worries! It is located in the textbox options.
Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 5.52.57 PM.png

PS: This is an open thread that members can use to discuss any news and announcements. We will always keep the first post updated, so you don't need to scroll.

:emoji_grinning::emoji_kissing_closed_eyes::emoji_dizzy_face:
Wow! :emoji_grinning:
Might wanna add that in the main post somewhere.
Good idea, edited.
[doublepost=1485483271,1485471415][/doublepost]Rules Update/Addition:

The updated skUnity was designed to be a dedicated community for Skript users, not to be split between two forums. Because of this reason, we have dropped Spigot as an "approved source" for uploading script resources.

We have also added a rule that limits the posting of outside links.

The following pages have been updated to reflect these changes:
https://forums.skunity.com/wiki/about-resources/
https://forums.skunity.com/wiki/forum-rules/

Reactions: BrettPlayMC
Status
Not open for further replies.