ID & Cancel event-block

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mads Bille

Oct 15, 2018
Hey, I have got help to make so people can't set a green glass next to a cobblestone wall, but when they do will it make the money machine I have coded it to. (First section) How can I fix it so it can't set the glass block and don't make the money machine? :3 (And how can I make a ID or something to it so the player/uuid can have more then 1? So the first machine is "Money machine #1" Next #2 and #3)

Thx. <3

code_language.skript:
on block place:
    if player can build at event-block:
        if player is holding locked chest:5 with name "&a&lPENGE MASKINE BASIC":
            remove locked chest:5 with name "&a&lPENGE MASKINE BASIC" from player's inventory
            wait 1 second
            set {Basic.minmine.%uuid of player%} to 1
            set {Basic.ejer.%uuid of player%} to true
            set {Basic.%event-block%.%uuid of player%} to false
            set event-block to cobblestone wall        
            wait 5 ticks
            set block above event-block to locked chest:5
            wait 5 ticks
            loop blocks in radius 1 of event-block:
                if loop-block is locked chest:5:
                    set block above loop-block to cobblestone wall        
            Message "&a&lPENGE MASKINE&8: &7Maskinen er i gang, så nu vil du tjente penge i mens du er online."
            loop blocks in radius 2 of event-block:
                    set {Basic.%loop-block%.%uuid of player%} to false

on block place:
    if player can build at event-block:
        loop all blocks in radius 1 of event-block:
                cancel event
                stop loop

Please use a different translator, I have no idea what you want.
Hey, I have got help to make so people can't set a green glass next to a cobblestone wall, but when they do will it make the money machine I have coded will it override it. (First section) How can I fix it so it can't set the glass block (And how can I make a ID or something to it so the player/uuid can have more then 1? So the first machine is "Money machine #1" Next "Money machine #2" and "Money machine #3)

Better?

can't set a green glass next to a cobblestone wall, but when they do will it make the money machine I have coded it to. (First section) How can I fix it so it can't set the glass block and don't make the money machine?
So.. When players' placing a green glass next to cobblestone the script make a.. money machine? And you just want to not make the money machine but don't place the glass? what
code_language.skript:
on place of green glass:
      cancel event
I can't understand your code because I don't know what you want.. and.. what is "cobblestone wall" isn't it just cobblestone?

So.. When players' placing a green glass next to cobblestone the script make a.. money machine? And you just want to not make the money machine but don't place the glass? what
code_language.skript:
on place of green glass:
      cancel event
I can't understand your code because I don't know what you want.. and.. what is "cobblestone wall" isn't it just cobblestone?
https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Cobblestone_Wall

code_language.skript:
on place of green glass:
      cancel event

When I set a glass block on the floor/ ground it makes a money machine. But when you set a new one next to the first money machine it gets buggy so I need a script where u can't place a glass block next to a Cobblestone wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.