"Official" [Skript 2.2] MP Core [Remake] [1.8.8]

Script "Official" [Skript 2.2] MP Core [Remake] [1.8.8] 3.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

:emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1487356943,1487356813][/doublepost]Can you add A feature that you can click on a Gwen alert and It will tp you to them and please add a way to add perms to the ranks and the option to make more ranks!!
[doublepost=1487357148][/doublepost]
This didn't work for me
The Gwen doesn't auto ban and the Gwen has a ton of bugs and needs more detections
[doublepost=1487361415][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1487356943,1487356813][/doublepost]Can you add A feature that you can click on a Gwen alert and It will tp you to them and please add a way to add perms to the ranks and the option to make more ranks!!
This didn't work for me
And that's a good idea I want him to add that now, but I told him some other bugs also, I think he's working on them
[doublepost=1487361508][/doublepost]
This didn't work for me
And to unban a player, do /p <player name> test. In game and look at the bottom left of the GUI and click th glowing punishment

WheezyGold7931 updated [Skript 2.2] MP Core [Remake] [1.8.8] *NEW DEPENDS (again)* with a new update entry:

2.0 Bug Fixes and New Stuff!

Changelog:
v2.1

• Fixed Bug where support and media ranks did not get perms on relog
  • Fixed a vanish bug where admins could not see people properly
  • Added Two Factor Auth!
  • Added /2fa
  • Fixed a Bug where Carl's Daily Rewards would say <None> gave you shards/gems
  • Added hotfix in the /mcr command
  • Fixed a bug where carl explodes
  • Fixed a bug where the no perms message for /report would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yay update, next one can you add more checks to GWEN????
[doublepost=1487602347,1487602157][/doublepost]
In the /a it says rank <none>
[doublepost=1487602772][/doublepost]
Bro you messed this GWEN up so bad. When you ban someone with GWEN it says <none> in the reason. And when you ban someone with GWEN it doesnt show up in there history. You messed it up now I doesn't even say code for GWEN anymore.

Yay update, next one can you add more checks to GWEN????
[doublepost=1487602347,1487602157][/doublepost]
In the /a it says rank <none>
[doublepost=1487602772][/doublepost]
Bro you messed this GWEN up so bad. When you ban someone with GWEN it says <none> in the reason. And when you ban someone with GWEN it doesnt show up in there history. You messed it up now I doesn't even say code for GWEN anymore.
Well if he messed it up then don't tell him 3 times that he messed it up. He could stop making this script right now and you couldn't do anything about it. So show some respect to the developer of a script you are using. Shiesh.

Well if he messed it up then don't tell him 3 times that he messed it up. He could stop making this script right now and you couldn't do anything about it. So show some respect to the developer of a script you are using. Shiesh.
I was telling him bugs, how about you get away and mind your own Business little kid.

How about you make me. I was just telling him bugs, so get away from me you little 3 year old and go wine on another page.
You were but in a mean way. You're acting like a 2 year old the way you are responding.
"You messed up Gwen so bad"
Now that's just rude.
"Add more checks to Gwen"
Like what? We can't read your fucking mind.

You were but in a mean way. You're acting like a 2 year old the way you are responding.
Now that's just rude.
Being rude when you're saying that someone is acting on that way is quite hypocrite too (I know how annoying the people can be sometimes but you still have to be the bigger and try to be the best person you'll ever be).

How about you make me. I was just telling him bugs, so get away from me you little 3 year old and go wine on another page.
You're not telling him about the bugs and not giving any kind of info, if you could show which bug and in which situation it happens (and also your version of Skript & of your server) I'll be glad to help @WheezyGold7931 to fix it if possible.

Now @WheezyGold7931, I saw your script and I just... there are a lot of things that can be optimized and as I stated I'll be glad to help you on optimize and make your script better.

Also, I'm not being arrogant or anything similar saying that I can help to optimize this script, you might think something like "Whoa a guy that think he's the God at Skript, what an egocentric". I'm working on Skript from a so long time ago now and that's why I know what are the best practices to follow while coding at Skript and that's why I'm offering my help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's just rude.
I'm sorry I didn't say the checks he should add Kid,

Add:

Guardians flying around like GWEN
Auto GWEN ban [But not false]
Killaura
Fly
Jesus
AutoBlock
NoSlowdown
Better Anti-KB check
Forcefield
Nofall
AimBot
AutoClicker
HitBox
Criticals
Derp
BowAimbot
xray

WheezyGold7931 updated [Skript 2.2] MP Core [Remake] [1.8.8] *NEW DEPENDS (again)* with a new update entry:

Modules are coming...but now we have bug fixes and stuff

Changelog:
v2.1

• Fixed a bug where ops could bypass 2fa
  • Fixed a bug where if you gave an item to a 1 player and gave an amount it would say item not found
  • Set the /locate perms to Trainee due to Mineplex Changing it!
  • Added double jump
  • Changed Mythical Chest to ender chests
  • Fixed vanish & main cmd missspellings
  • Updated SkPerms Verison
  • Added RealTME01 to patreon list
  • Global MCR Announcements
  • Added World Option...

Read the rest of this update entry...