More texture pack on a server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKRODOGY

Mar 20, 2018
IT s exist a way to put more texture packs on a Single server? I search a lot but i don t find, i want to do a gui with select a texture pack and to select witch pack you want, (modern etc) but to put auto to install it, same at a Single texture

OOO that is a good question. As far as I know, theres only the option for 1, BUT, I could very well be wrong. I am excited to see if there is a way to do this.

OOO that is a good question. As far as I know, theres only the option for 1, BUT, I could very well be wrong. I am excited to see if there is a way to do this.

You are a very easily excitable fella I wish you luck on your path to euphoria :emoji_slight_smile:

Requires skript 2.2 + skript-mirror
code_language.skript:
on "org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerJoinEvent":
    set {_p} to event.getPlayer()
    open virtual chest inventory with size 1 named "Select texturepack." to player.
    create a gui slot 0 of player with potato named "First" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 1)
    create a gui slot 1 of player with potato named "Second" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 2)
    create a gui slot 2 of player with potato named "Third" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 3)

function sendTexture(p: player, id: integer)
    if {_id} = 1:
        {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link #1")
        send "Attemping to download texture pack 1." to {_p}
    else if {_id} = 2:
        {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link #2")
        send "Attemping to download texture pack 2." to {_p}
    else if {_id} = 3:
        {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link #3")
        send "Attemping to download texture pack 3." to {_p}
[doublepost=1533697620,1533697504][/doublepost]Also if you want to kick them or something when they don't accept
code_language.skript:
on "org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerResourcePackStatusEvent":
    set {_player} to event.getPlayer()
    set {_status} to event.getStatus()
    if "%{_status}%" = "DECLINED" or "FAILED_DOWNLOAD":
        send centered "&e&lWe recommend you to use our resource pack for a fun experience!" to {_player}

Last edited:
I’m curious why you’re using skript mirror for the join event? Skript has an on join event.
no reason i just like skript-mirror because it tends to work 97.5% of the time rather than skript

[09:52:40 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading the config and all scripts...
[09:52:42 INFO]: Loaded a total of 79112 english aliases
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 1 tab (Rename.sk, line 9: if {_id} = 1:')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 2 tabs (Rename.sk, line 10: {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link#1");')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 2 tabs (Rename.sk, line 11: send "Attemping to download texture pack 1." to {_p}')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 1 tab (Rename.sk, line 12: else if {_id} = 2:')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 2 tabs (Rename.sk, line 13: {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link#2");')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 2 tabs (Rename.sk, line 14: send "Attemping to download texture pack 2." to {_p}')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 1 tab (Rename.sk, line 15: else if {_id} = 3:')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 2 tabs (Rename.sk, line 16: {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link#3");')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: indentation error: expected 0 tabs, but found 2 tabs (Rename.sk, line 17: send "Attemping to download texture pack 3." to {_p}')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open virtual chest inventory with size 1 named "Select texturepack." to player. (Rename.sk, line 3: open virtual chest inventory with size 1 named "Select texturepack." to player.')
[09:52:42 ERROR]: The function 'sendTexture' does not exist. (Rename.sk, line 4: create a gui slot 0 of player with potato named "First" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 1)')
[09:52:43 ERROR]: The function 'sendTexture' does not exist. (Rename.sk, line 5: create a gui slot 1 of player with potato named "Second" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 2)')
[09:52:44 ERROR]: The function 'sendTexture' does not exist. (Rename.sk, line 6: create a gui slot 2 of player with potato named "Third" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 3)')
[09:52:44 ERROR]: invalid line - all code has to be put into triggers (Rename.sk, line 8: function sendTexture(p: player, id: integer)')
[09:52:44 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: send centered "&e&lWe recommend you to use our resource pack for a fun experience!" to {_player} (Rename.sk, line 23: send centered "&e&lWe recommend you to use our resource pack for a fun experience!" to {_player}')
[doublepost=1533711291,1533711189][/doublepost]i am noob, you can give me this in a skript file?

He forgot a : at the end of the function defenition line, add it. Also remove the centered part from the messages you probably have to remove the ; as well because they're no longer needed in the newer

Reactions: Farid
Try this:
code_language.skript:
on "org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerJoinEvent":
    set {_p} to event.getPlayer()
    open virtual chest inventory with size 1 named "Select texturepack." to player
    create a gui slot 0 of player with potato named "First" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 1)
    create a gui slot 1 of player with potato named "Second" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 2)
    create a gui slot 2 of player with potato named "Third" to close then run function sendTexture({_p}, 3)

function sendTexture(p: player, id: integer):
    if {_id} = 1:
        {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link #1")
        send "Attemping to download texture pack 1." to {_p}
    else if {_id} = 2:
        {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link #2")
        send "Attemping to download texture pack 2." to {_p}
    else if {_id} = 3:
        {_p}.setResourcePack("Zip link #3")
        send "Attemping to download texture pack 3." to {_p}

Status
Not open for further replies.