Sign GUI for user input.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Jun 6, 2018
  • Have you searched for a resource that might have your request already? — Yes, multiple times on multiple websites.
  • You are using the Script Request Layout that we have provided in the wiki. — Maybe not
  • You have exhausted all options to try and create the script yourself.. — Yes
  • Are you posting in the correct thread category (ie: paid requests should be made in the Hiring category. — Yes

This is what I’m looking for:
upload_2018-6-6_12-53-47.jpeg

[doublepost=1528264915,1528245066][/doublepost]Any ideas?

You could try something with sign packets, but I have no idea how to do that now

ok. first of all, thanks for your help, I really appreciated it <3, but I sucked at skript (or programming). what I'm trying to make is a BanGUI where if the admin clicks on an item named "Ban Player", it will pop up with the sign GUI.
Code: format slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&c&lBan Player" with lore "&aClick here to ban &b%arg-1%." - from this point the GUI pops up. Any idea how?
[doublepost=1528283648,1528281149][/doublepost]
and i don't think it is working for me :emoji_frowning:. it is only tested on 1.8.8, and i am running a 1.8 server. I'm not missing any Addons, so it might just not support 1.8 servers :emoji_frowning:

ok. first of all, thanks for your help, I really appreciated it <3, but I sucked at skript (or programming). what I'm trying to make is a BanGUI where if the admin clicks on an item named "Ban Player", it will pop up with the sign GUI.
Code: format slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&c&lBan Player" with lore "&aClick here to ban &b%arg-1%." - from this point the GUI pops up. Any idea how?
[doublepost=1528283648,1528281149][/doublepost]
and i don't think it is working for me :emoji_frowning:. it is only tested on 1.8.8, and i am running a 1.8 server. I'm not missing any Addons, so it might just not support 1.8 servers :emoji_frowning:
Add me on discord @DieHollander//Kian#6420