Addon [Deleted] SkUniversal

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Donut
Is it possible to add in under the slimefun part, a Harvest plant event?
I looked over SlimeFuns api and I don't see it, does it need to be part of their API or are you able to pull it straight from the plugin?
If it requires the API let me know, and Ill message them on GitHub to help out.
Thanks in advance

no sorry slimefun would need to have an event for it which i dont see
Okay, I will do my best to get in touch with them.
I am not holding my breath :emoji_wink:
But a boy can dream right?!?!
[doublepost=1525289273,1525278596][/doublepost]Wow Im a total Dummie
I forgot that the plants aren't part of SlimeFun, they are part of the EXOTIC GARDEN add-on for SF
Do they need to provide an API for you to do the hook?
I have asked them to, not sure if they are going to or not, we shall see

they dont need an api per se. They just need to actually have the event and call said event

its not there
[doublepost=1525310645,1525310611][/doublepost]i meant to say that in my last message my bad

oh haha, damn them ... DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL
Okay, well I have sent them a suggestion to add an event api for this.
They replied with something to do with a pull request....so who knows if/when they will merge it

just use skript mirror. didnt look too close at the api but i think this is correct
code_language.skript:
import:
    net.shadowxcraft.rollbackcore.Copy
    net.shadowxcraft.rollbackcore.Paste

/command /copy:
    trigger:
        new Copy(min location, max location, file name, who to send messages to, prefix of messages)

/command paste:
    trigger:
        new Paste(min location, file name, who to send messages to, clear entities (true/false), ignore air (true/false), prefix of messages)
obviously put the parameters you want, make a function or whatever
[doublepost=1540410892,1540404595][/doublepost]oh thats wrong you also have to run them @Uzumaki
code_language.skript:
import:

/command /copy:
    trigger:
        set {_copy} to new Copy(min location, max location, file name, who to send messages to, prefix of messages)
        {_copy}.run()

/command paste:
    trigger:
        set {_paste} to new Paste(min location, file name, who to send messages to, clear entities (true/false), ignore air (true/false), prefix of messages)
        {_paste}.run()

Reactions: Uzumaki
just use skript mirror. didnt look too close at the api but i think this is correct
code_language.skript:
import:

/command /copy:
    trigger:
        new Copy(min location, max location, file name, who to send messages to, prefix of messages)

/command paste:
    trigger:
        new Paste(min location, file name, who to send messages to, clear entities (true/false), ignore air (true/false), prefix of messages)
obviously put the parameters you want, make a function or whatever
[doublepost=1540410892,1540404595][/doublepost]oh thats wrong you also have to run them @Uzumaki
code_language.skript:
import:

/command /copy:
    trigger:
        set {_copy} to new Copy(min location, max location, file name, who to send messages to, prefix of messages)
        {_copy}.run()

/command paste:
    trigger:
        set {_paste} to new Paste(min location, file name, who to send messages to, clear entities (true/false), ignore air (true/false), prefix of messages)
        {_paste}.run()
thanks a lot, works fine now, I gave up when I saw that didn't work, and I didn't really want to bother you.

[19:55:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [SkUniversal] Enabling SkUniversal v2.6
[19:55:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SkUniversal v2.6 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/github/intellectualsites/plotsquared/api/PlotAPI
at us._donut_.skuniversal.plotsquared.PlotSquaredHook.<clinit>(PlotSquaredHook.java:20) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
at ch.njol.skript.SkriptAddon.loadClasses(SkriptAddon.java:108) ~[?:?]
at us._donut_.skuniversal.SkUniversal.registerSyntaxes(SkUniversal.java:64) ~[?:?]
at us._donut_.skuniversal.SkUniversal.onEnable(SkUniversal.java:39) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:395) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:344) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:403) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:341) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:289) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.github.intellectualsites.plotsquared.api.PlotAPI
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:156) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:104) ~[g_chuangzao.jar:git-Paper-1613]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
... 17 more
[19:55:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [SkUniversal] Disabling SkUniversal v2.6
[19:55:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [SkUniversal] Disabled!

[PlotSquared] Enabling PlotSquared v19.05.10-ac6a9c2-760

This server is running Paper version git-Paper-1613 (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.