Hiring Long-term Skilled and Efficient Skript Developer

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

pikaclicks

Apr 16, 2018
Overview-
Two other users along with myself have been in the process of creating a revolutionary custom gamemode (for Minecraft) that will turn the community around completely. One of these users was an extremely talented skript developer that nearly completed the gametype but has left per lack of motivation to continue. A few small features along with testing are all that's left to fully complete the gametype and get the server up. So as of now, we have a 95% built product, a perfect outline for every system for the server, and everything we need aside from the last touches on development.

The transition-
The user who has left us will help you learn the product and get into working with the code he's made thus far. You won't just be giving the product and left scrambling to figure it out, you'll be walked through it. This way, you'll have a much easier time getting involved.

Concept-
The gamemode is fairly unique, original, and enjoyable to the community as it stands now. I'd rather not go extremely far into detail, but it's a unique gamemode. It's the reinterpretation of Fortnite: Battle Royale into a Minecraft gametype. It maintains most everything people love about fortnite while also holding on to everything people love about Minecraft combat based games. It sort of incorporates everything people love about UHC, Survival Games, etc. but without the problems like x-ray or lack of variety. I can give further detail through PMs if you're interested in the project.

Why it will grow-
After spending ~7.5 years in this game's online community, I've established connections with virtually everyone. If there's a youtuber here, I'd call it about an 85% chance I either know them or know someone who knows them. Advertisement will come very easily, and growth will immediately follow. Even users who have mostly quit for Fortnite, I know, and have asked if they'd come back for a good server. The answer is almost invariably "Yes."

Compensation-
By joining up the server, you will immediately receive a substantial profit stake in the server, along with an ownership role, and a say in the server's direction. Considering you'd receive a share rather than flat payment, there are two things to consider. On one hand, you would not be subsidized for your work until post-release. On the other hand, if you do well, your work would be compensated far better than a regular developer would. It solely depends on your patience, and your confidence in your work. You must also keep in mind, remember that this product is nearly complete. Release would be very soon, and thus, profit would likely be only a few short weeks away. However, if you're completely unwilling to work for a share, we are able to compensate you normally. We would absolutely prefer to offer you a share instead though.

What is expected of you-
You would fully complete the product, and test it. In addition, you would remain on the server available to implement new features, test regularly, fix bugs that arise, etc. You would function as a full-time developer. However, leaving the project would not mean that you lose compensation. You would remain compensated even after leaving, as long as you've done your part while here.

FAQs-
"This is your first post on the site, why should I have any expectations of you or this project?"
This is my first post, because up until now, I've had immediate development at my disposal. He is active on this site, and suggested I come here to find a replacement, and that he'd assist me in the hiring process.
"Do you have any development experience yourself?"
Again, no. This is why I'm grateful to have the help of a very skilled developer who will be assisting with this process.
"Do you have any reason to believe you'll actually make money from this?"
Absolutely. Profit is imminent if the project goes live. Feel free to ask how in any way you'd like in personal discussion with me, although I won't disclose details like that publicly.

Any further questions? Are you interested? Do you think you might be?
Shoot me a PM here, and I'd love to speak with you further! We're looking to jump on this absolutely as quickly as possible, and are eager to work with you, whoever you may be (assuming you're skilled in the field.) Thanks to everyone for reading, and even more thanks to those who contact me further!

-Pikachu, Ninjas_, and Vexio

Last edited:
;-; The world is ending, fornite is on every page on the internet at this point

;-; The world is ending, fornite is on every page on the internet at this point
Fortnite will eventually go downhill like pubg, overwatch, and other big games.

If Hypixel did it, why can’t they?
Hypixel's battle royale is awful. Looks nothing like fortnite.

He might as well... Tons of kids are leaving MC to play Fortnite.... so why not pull the game into MC, best of both worlds! I haven't really played FN much, but I feel Pikaclicks is onto something here!
A game like fortnite in mc has been a thing for quite awhile. It saw absolutely no "success" at all (look at hypixel's attempt).

Cubecraft made something more like Fortnite that actually has building like fortnite and resources and the working weapons :/