Solved Creating Custom Worlds

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
I was wondering if there is any way to create, import, and save maps through Skript. The creation of the personalized worlds are: infinitives, planes and voids.
Importing the map is when I put a map on my server and I import the map so that it stays inside my server. Saving maps is when I make a change on the map and so that everything I've changed is saved. I also want to make a teleport system for the world and also a protection system against the spawning of mobs and animals.
[doublepost=1523148478,1523124667][/doublepost]Can someone help me.

I am no expert on this topic, but from what I know, this would be a LOT to write for skript.
It would most likely be a huge skript.
My suggestion, would be to use MultiVerse Core for your world situation.
As for your protection system against mobs and animals, I would AGAIN suggest using world guard. You mentioned before you "HATE" world guard. Im not sure why as a LOT of servers use it. It is an essential tool.

Personally, someone could help me, I'm looking to create, save, import, load and download maps through Skript.
[doublepost=1523207701,1523205449][/doublepost]Folks there is no way to do all this above.

Personally, someone could help me, I'm looking to create, save, import, load and download maps through Skript.
[doublepost=1523207701,1523205449][/doublepost]Folks there is no way to do all this above.
no one said theres no way to do it... people just arent going to waste their time remaking multiverse in skript

im not going to waste my time even thinking how to do it
I agree with donut.
What is the point of spending COUNTLESS hours making a skript, that already has a plugin counterpart CURRENTLY made, that works VERY VERY well, and MANY MANY MANY servers use it!
Just download multiverse from SPIGOT

Please. I like to use Skript because in it I can change messages, change commands, configure better. but in javas plugins sometimes do not give to change the message, the commands and the configuration is a bit easy, but I like Skript. One of the best ways also of why I use Skript is because it is lightweight but a JAR plugin.

Ill be honest, and I don't want to sound rude, But Fabricio NO ONE is going to make this skript. It would take hours probably days to create, and no one wants to waste their time doing it.
If you love skript so much, write it yourself.
Skript is meant as a tool for server owners to be able to customize their servers.
If they can't make a skript and a PLUGIN option is not available, this community is here to help.
But this community is NOT going to waste their timing creating a skript that already has a plugin counterpart.
Plus, a Plugin such as mutliverse is intense. And will constantly be updated.
LETS say I wrote a MultiVerse skript for you.... and in the future i can no longer provide updates... THEn what do you do?
You're screwed if something major changes.
So to say this for the LAST TIME... DOWNLOAD MULTIVERSE

Please. I like to use Skript because in it I can change messages, change commands, configure better. but in javas plugins sometimes do not give to change the message, the commands and the configuration is a bit easy, but I like Skript. One of the best ways also of why I use Skript is because it is lightweight but a JAR plugin.
https://leonardosnt.github.io/jar-string-editor/ Mds, vc qr tudo em skript... Mas ok, para trocar as msg só entrar nesse site e dps escolher o pl q vc qr traduzir ou trocar as mensagens

this whole thread really makes me rethink my existence

Last edited: