Resource icon

Addon skript-npc 0.1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Nice little addon!
[doublepost=1517914746,1517871007][/doublepost]But this is not working or am I doing something wrong?

set {_x} to citizen of targeted entity
set {_id} to id of {_x}
message "{@pre} Citizen ID: %{_id}%"

result is <none>

And how do you STOP the NPC to follow a player? Because PAUSE the npc gives console error:
https://hastebin.com/apepiqaqak.md

And the SLEEP animation does not work (but no errors)

Last edited:
Nice little addon!
[doublepost=1517914746,1517871007][/doublepost]But this is not working or am I doing something wrong?

set {_x} to citizen of targeted entity
set {_id} to id of {_x}
message "{@pre} Citizen ID: %{_id}%"

result is <none>

And how do you STOP the NPC to follow a player? Because PAUSE the npc gives console error:
https://hastebin.com/apepiqaqak.md

And the SLEEP animation does not work (but no errors)
You can cancel the navigation.
code_language.skript:
cancel navigation of the last citizen
I'll check these errors out. Thanks for the feedback.

can you add an effect that makes a player to ride the citizen?

i tried
code_language.skript:
        make player ride the last spawned citizen
is not working.

@Nano suggestion: add a citizen -> entity converter so people can use that kind of effects with citizens.

Please don't do something like the entity from citizen expression from Skellett, that's a really bad design.

Reactions: Nano
@Uzumaki @Snow-Pyon I'm adding the converter in the next update. :emoji_upside_down:

@pepper82
the "sleep" animation issue is caused by Citizens, I cannot do anything to fix it for now. You can make citizens sleep on a bed if you really need it.

You can use "npc id" to fix the "id" problem in 0.1.2

Skellett has a Citizens hook too, that's why it's not working. Disable it or delete this addon :emoji_sweat:

Last edited:
Nano updated skript-npc with a new update entry:

New update!

Added:
- Citizen to Entity (converter)
- Optional "[npc]" prefixes for properties to be used if needed.

Removed:
- Entity of Citizen (expression)

Fixed:
- Pause Navigation (effect)
- Destroy Citizen (effect)

Known bugs:
- The "sleep" animation is not working on any block, it only works when the citizen is on a bed. If you break the bed, the citizen will become invisible until you use the "stop sleeping" animation.

Read the rest of this update entry...