Resource icon

Addon skript-ping 0.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

WheezyGold7931

BaeFell Enthusiast
VIP+
Addon Developer
Jan 26, 2017
Connecticut
WheezyGold7931 submitted a new resource:

skript-ping - A skript addon centered around the customizing the server list!

skript-ping
A skript addon centered around the customizing the server list!

Source

Syntax:
code_language.skript:
Add Server Hover Line - add %string% to [the] (player|server) hover [list][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=5]
[CENTER]Reset Player Hover List - reset [the] (player|server) hover [list]
Set Server Icon (Image File) - set [the] server(-| )icon to [image at] file %string%
Set Server Icon (Base64)...

Read more about this resource...

Custom player count
Server ping

Ip based clientside stuff
I can do custom max and current player count. I can also look into custom placeholders for players.

I cannot modify the actual ping of the server as that is purely client side. However, if you mean what happens when you hover over the player count, I already added that.

I can do custom max and current player count. I can also look into custom placeholders for players.

I cannot modify the actual ping of the server as that is purely client side. However, if you mean what happens when you hover over the player count, I already added that.

I am talking About The little Ping Icon with THE green stripes you should be able to change that icon
[doublepost=1514913799,1514913767][/doublepost]
I am talking About The little Ping Icon with THE green stripes you should be able to change that icon
But Thanks!