Hiring Skript Dev wanted

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

moxpp

Jun 1, 2017
Server/Person name: AeionaPVP/mox123456
Brief about you: At least 1 year of Developing knowledge would be appreciated.
Perm or temp?: Temp but could end up being a full-time position.
The basic idea of request: Needs to be able to make basic Skripts or Java Plugins.
Budget/Offering: Message me and make an offer for the amount of $$$ you require/Offering.
Wanted by/timeframe: I honestly don't care. If interested just contact me when you wish.
RESPOND to this thread if interested or friend me ' mox#9851 ' on discord and message me...
NOTICE: I may not get back to you immediately or may be AFK.

Server/Person name: AeionaPVP/mox123456
Brief about you: At least 1 year of Developing knowledge would be appreciated.
Perm or temp?: Temp but could end up being a full-time position.
The basic idea of request: Needs to be able to make basic Skripts or Java Plugins.
Budget/Offering: Message me and make an offer for the amount of $$$ you require/Offering.
Wanted by/timeframe: I honestly don't care. If interested just contact me when you wish.
RESPOND to this thread if interested or friend me ' mox#9851 ' on discord and message me...
NOTICE: I may not get back to you immediately or may be AFK.
Adding you on discord :emoji_slight_smile: