Which is the best anticheat that detects the killaura skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianmv84

Jul 20, 2017
Which is the best anticheat to detect the killaura skript, with which it detects the killaura I do not mean that a npc or a mob comes out in front of you, you hit it, and it detects it, not an anticheat that when you activate the killaura and you hit the person what's...

ty

i would recommend Don't try to skript Anti cheat with Skript. Else Maybe using packets, Someone did here and public it. Else you can try to spawn armorstand behind player and teleport evertime or only teleport if player attacking, and if the player hitted 3x behind the armorstand, its dected as kill aura

I'm looking for anticheat, I do not want to try to do anything, but thanks
i would recommend Don't try to skript Anti cheat with Skript. Else Maybe using packets, Someone did here and public it. Else you can try to spawn armorstand behind player and teleport evertime or only teleport if player attacking, and if the player hitted 3x behind the armorstand, its dected as kill aura

Status
Not open for further replies.