Solved Problem with GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riknesh

Jun 9, 2017
Malaysia
Whenever I make a GUI with glass pane..it only works if I use numerical ID of glass pane instead of "stained_glass_pane:4",and it keeps spamming my chat whenever I reload the skript.How can i fix this problem?

Ex:format slot 8 of player with 160:14 named "&4Cancel" with lore "&fClick to Close" to close

Message:[Skript] Using an ID instead of an alias is discouraged and will likely not be supported in future versions of Skript anymore. Please replace '160:14' with e.g. 'stained glass pane:14'.

Just replace "160:14" to "stained glass pane:14"

btw a hint

don't use SkQuery GUI Format.

Its buggy.

Use Tuske GUI.

In the error it literally says what to do. "Please replace '160:14' with e.g. 'stained glass pane:14'."
If that doesn't work, and you haven't changed the formatting, try it with 'stone' and see if that works. If it does, then something with the alias isn't working. Could you maybe also post your entire code? Maybe there is another solution.

What i did most time:

Enter the name of Minecraft blocks to Skript, if error, then maybe replace every " " with "_" if you got Other color. then add data id after name, example.

red stained glass pane #If doesn't work

red_stained_glass_pane #if doesn't work

stained glass pane:14 #Im not sure if 14 its red. but the most time i follow the error/warning Output. and work for me fine. Maybe you have to update your Alliases.

What i did most time:

Enter the name of Minecraft blocks to Skript, if error, then maybe replace every " " with "_" if you got Other color. then add data id after name, example.

red stained glass pane #If doesn't work

red_stained_glass_pane #if doesn't work

stained glass pane:14 #Im not sure if 14 its red. but the most time i follow the error/warning Output. and work for me fine. Maybe you have to update your Alliases.

Thanks..I tried updating my aliases,and its working now

Status
Not open for further replies.