I need help on world

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianmv84

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to do this can only be done in a world that I select?

code_language.skript:
command /event:
    permission: event.use
    permission message: &cNo permissions
    trigger:
        broadcast ""
        execute console command "/setblock 757 55 -1007 minecraft:skull 1 replace {Owner:{Id:""fb81f77f-3a6b-45c7-96b5-6663a20ff754"",Properties:{textures:[{Value:""eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNDBjZDcxZmJiYmJiNjZjN2JhZjc4ODFmNDE1YzY0ZmE4NGY2NTA0OTU4YTU3Y2NkYjg1ODkyNTI2NDdlYSJ9fX0=""}]}},SkullType:3,Rot:0}"

I just want that head to go to the world that selects

You cant specify which world to run a console command in. You should just add the nbt directly to the skull instead of using a command to spawn it. If you HAVE to use a command then a cheeky workaround is to have a random player in the world execute the command

You cant specify which world to run a console command in. You should just add the nbt directly to the skull instead of using a command to spawn it. If you HAVE to use a command then a cheeky workaround is to have a random player in the world execute the command

Same mind, I'm worth that, as I do so that the head comes out in that world being in the player there

I'll explain myself better so you can understand me, it's an event that destroys the nexus, but I just want the event to be executed in only the world of destroying the nexus, that is, the event is setblock with heads, because what I want is for the heads are only put in that world, not in the lobby of destroys the nexus

Thanks so much

ok so like i said you cant do that from console so youll have to place the skull then add nbt to it

I do not understand why the nbt tag?

I do not know how to do it, it's done with the code that custom heads give you?

You set the block at the location to a skull then add then add the nbt tags to it or i believe you could set its skin using mundosk.

Status
Not open for further replies.