Capture the flag Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

JustADev

Apr 8, 2017
Category:
Minigame
Suggested name: CTF.sk

What I want:
* 2 Teams [Red/Blue]
* Tablist names [R] Yourname or Yourname
* 15 minute timer
* Capture each other's flag to win [Wool Banner]
* Map rotation system
* 1.9+

Ideas for commands:
/ctw setlobby
/ctw setafklobby
/ctw setspawn [Map] [Team]
Ideas for permissions:
N/A
When I'd like it by: 1 Week?

I don't understand what you're trying. Are you just asking people if the want to make something for you? And do you pay?
He wants people to make a (simple?) ctf script. It's pretty straightforward for those who have played ctf before. Since this is in request section, he probably isn't going to pay.

He wants people to make a (simple?) ctf script. It's pretty straightforward for those who have played ctf before. Since this is in request section, he probably isn't going to pay.
A map rotation system isn’t easy. No one skilled will do this without pay.

A map rotation system isn’t easy. No one skilled will do this without pay.
It's not exactly as hard as some people think it is. If you use list variables and manage spawn points, map names, etc., you will find it very simple to make map rotations. It's only complicated if you do not have good skill on managing list variables or knowing how it works.