skCoins (Coins System)

Script skCoins (Coins System) 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Mad submitted a new resource:

skCoins (Coins System) - Easy and intuitive Coins System!

Read more about this resource...
Lol your disclaimer means nothing. I can edit whatever I want in the script and use it for whatever... It's not legally protected. Also, given it's using basic functions of script, it's quite likely that everyone uses the things in it already...
[doublepost=1485459135,1485458873][/doublepost]You've LITERALLY just used add %arg 3% to {coins.%arg 2%} lol you're saying we can't use that in other scripts? There is no amazing / extreme function or method in the script so there is no reason to attempt to protect it. Also, use list variables.

{coins::%arg .. %} is better than {coins.%arg ..%}

Yea thats right but I think you need to respect the work of the resource and my work. Everybody use a disclaimer, EVERYBODY. I think that's right. You can do everything you like, but i think that your post (in this resource) is completely off, because everybody think what you think.

Yea but i think you can use your time different... Instead of criticizing.
He is saying that the disclaimer means nothing (and that's true) and also suggesting that the list variables are better (which is also true). If you can't with opinions of the people you'll nor be able to make this script better.

He is saying that the disclaimer means nothing (and that's true) and also suggesting that the list variables are better (which is also true). If you can't with opinions of the people you'll nor be able to make this script better.
Yea I take his reply, but i think there is something better then criticizing something or someone for something really stupid...

Yea I take his reply, but i think there is something better then criticizing something or someone for something really stupid...
Obviously there is something better but the criticze US the way easier and you as the bigger, will have to deal with that criticizing in a proper way.

If they aren't disrespectful then you'll have to deal with that criticizing

@Mad, I think that @Snow-Pyon and @ThinkingAboutIt wan't to help you with your script. The point @ThinkingAboutIt mentioned with the disclaimer is right. SkUnity is a community to help each other. If everybody claims scripts with basic code it wouldn't take long time till nobody aren't allowed to write a simple script :emoji_slight_smile:. And also there is the point @ThinkingAboutIt and @Snow-Pyon mentioned that list variables are better. They gave you help to improve your script. They don't want to criticze your person. What you should know is that if you publish a script there will be people that criticze you. but you have to ignore that or improve the things that where critizised.

But @Mad you did a nice work and you can improve things in the next time. But what all people should have in mind is that @Mad spend time on a script that everybody could use so thumbs up to you @Mad and keep up scripting and posting in this forum :emoji_thumbsup:. An for the future you should handle critic and tips in another way.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mad, I think that @Snow-Pyon and @ThinkingAboutIt wan't to help you with your script. The point @ThinkingAboutIt mentioned with the disclaimer is right. SkUnity is a community to help each other. If everybody claims scripts with basic code it wouldn't take long time till nobody aren't allowed to write a simple script :emoji_slight_smile:. And also there is the point @ThinkingAboutIt and @Snow-Pyon mentioned that list variables are better. They gave you help to improve your script. They don't want to criticze your person. What you should know is that if you publish a script there will be people that criticze you. but you have to ignore that or improve the things that where critizised.

But @Mad you did a nice work and you can improve things in the next time. But what all people should have in mind is that @Mad spend time on a script that everybody could use so thumbs up to you @Mad and keep up scripting and posting in this forum :emoji_thumbsup:. An for the future you should handle critic and tips in another way.
Yes, You are completely right. I'm improving my script with their advice and I'm very greatfull about what they wrote. But my opinion is: the first reply was only something related about the disclaimer. There wasn't something about the code. I think that comments like that one are only for creating flame.

Reactions: Spirit1998HD
Yes, You are completely right. I'm improving my script with their advice and I'm very greatfull about what they wrote. But my opinion is: the first reply was only something related about the disclaimer. There wasn't something about the code. I think that comments like that one are only for creating flame.
The first comment contains a suggestion on the code. Read it again...