Held item name

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCProHost

Sep 17, 2017
send "&cYou ate &e%name of tool% &cand gained speed 1 for ten seconds and regeration 3 for 5 seconds!"

3Tnzntd.jpg

How might I fix this, right now it sends <none> in place of Name of tool

Last edited:
Because you need to be more specific, is it the player or loop-player? In this case, it should be %name of player's tool%.

Reactions: Milanstarkk
@

You should also read the post.
He meant post the code surrounding the line where youre sending the message. We need context or we cant help you. We cant look at 1 line and know everything thats going on around it just like you couldnt read 1 line of a book magically know what the book is about

If its the thing i was helping you with earlier where you were removing the item in their hand then make sure your sending the name before you remove the tool or else the name of their tool would be none

He meant post the code surrounding the line where youre sending the message. We need context or we cant help you. We cant look at 1 line and know everything thats going on around it just like you couldnt read 1 line of a book magically know what the book is about

If its the thing i was helping you with earlier where you were removing the item in their hand then make sure your sending the name before you remove the tool or else the name of their tool would be none

Look at discord m8
[doublepost=1506283014,1506282386][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
on right click:     if held item is head:         send "&cYou ate &e%name of player's tool% &cand gained speed 1 for ten seconds and regeration 3 for 5 seconds!"         wait 1 tick         remove 1 of player's tool from player         apply speed 1 to player for 10 seconds         apply regeneration 3 to player for 5 seconds

its not like that in the skript btw..

Try %name of player's held item%. I seen a post where player's tool had problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.