Solved Get rid of duplication ?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimZ0N

Jan 28, 2017
I think I found a duplication bug, lolz. I am currently using Bensku's skript fork, 2.2-dev31c alongside with other addons. I am using this as a code in the video
Code:
on right click on dirt:
    open chest with 1 rows named "Easy dupe" to player
    format slot 0 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 1 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 2 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 3 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 4 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 5 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 6 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 7 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable
    format slot 8 of player with black stained glass pane named "&0" to be unstealable

Does anyone have an idea of how to get rid of duplicating or nah not really ?

I tried using
Code:
on inventory click:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "Easy dupe":
        cancel event

and I also tried using the code below but replaced "Easy dupe" with "dupe" and "easy" (tried both)

I also tried using an option, as in
>contains {@menuNameThingy}
But that didn't work out either.
Code:
on inventory click:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory contains "Easy dupe":
        cancel event

So, if anyone has an idea of how to get rid of duplication, then please, help me ;--;
If there's no solution, as in it's a bug that cannot be solved simply I guess I will report it to Bensku's github (tbh I should report this anyways but meh, too lazy to if it can be solved easily)

Some other "useful stuff in this situation"
I am using EventSk 1.0.0, QuarSk 1.2.1, RandomSk 2.0, SharpSk 1.6.2, SkAction 2.2, Skellett 1.9.5, SkMorkaz 0.21, SkQuery 3.5.7-Lime, SkRayFall 1.9.10, SkStuff 1.6.4.1-fork-1.12, SkUtilities 0.9.0, Tuske 1.8.2-dev.6, Umbaska 3.3, Vixio 1.1.3, WildSkript 1.9, WolvSk 1.5.6.

I tried downgrading to another benksu fork, dev-28c, and I also searched on google for any duplication fixes (found none, sadly) and I also tried doing Tuske's GUI thingy but that was also duplicatable, same method as this one... Help?

Video:

It's due to skQuery's format slot, which is known to be buggy in many ways. You can use TuSKe's GUI Manager which is a better (bug-free) version of the format slot.

It's due to skQuery's format slot, which is known to be buggy in many ways. You can use TuSKe's GUI Manager which is a better (bug-free) version of the format slot.

Yes, I did try using Tuske, basically re-formatted everything using Tuske, I could still duplicate the items using that very same method, as mentioned above.

U sure???????
If u did open a issue on Tuke_Nuke 's github

I'll do that later, I'll try with what the person below you said (put "wait a tick")

Try in survival mode

Tried it, still possible to dupe it, this was reported to me by a friend while he was in survival, he was viewing the kits and was able to dupe every single item (I made a kit viewer skript because why not) and he said that if this was possible by anyone then it's not good news (since some of the kits have big cooldowns and are pretty OP/broken)

As Tuke_Nuke said, put wait a tick before opening inventory in interact events.

I will do that and I'll tell you how it worked out for me asap.
[doublepost=1505770108,1505769583][/doublepost]Edit:

Re-did it with Tuske this time adding the "wait a tick" and it seems to work just fine now (no longer possible to duplicate/steal items from a menu when in survival mode, I can't pull it off even in creative mode right now)

Thread solved, solution was to use Tuske's GUI menu and adding a "wait a tick" before opening it.

Thread solved, solution was to use Tuske's GUI menu and adding a "wait a tick" before opening it.
Just to be sure, what's your TuSKe version that you've tried? I managed to fix that issue some weeks ago in some beta releases, since I didn't had time to make a full release.

Reactions: CrimZ0N
Just to be sure, what's your TuSKe version that you've tried? I managed to fix that issue some weeks ago in some beta releases, since I didn't had time to make a full release.

I am currently (and was at the time of the test) using Tuske 1.8.2-dev.6, and also if I can mention, for some reason whenever I try making a gui thats larger than 1 row it takes ages to reload the skript or just load it in general, could this be on my side (low server resources might be the cause of this) or not really?

Edit 1: Oh yeah while we're at Tuske, I am using Paperspigot 1.12 and the version of Tuske mentioned above, and whenever I try to register enchants its not working (I try switching up the rarity thinking I misunderstood it but after I don't know how many tries I didn't once get any of the enchantments I added(I added some other enchants that do absolutely nothing as a test to see if it'd work but nope, it didn't do anything :/))

I am currently (and was at the time of the test) using Tuske 1.8.2-dev.6, and also if I can mention, for some reason whenever I try making a gui thats larger than 1 row it takes ages to reload the skript or just load it in general, could this be on my side (low server resources might be the cause of this) or not really?

Edit 1: Oh yeah while we're at Tuske, I am using Paperspigot 1.12 and the version of Tuske mentioned above, and whenever I try to register enchants its not working (I try switching up the rarity thinking I misunderstood it but after I don't know how many tries I didn't once get any of the enchantments I added(I added some other enchants that do absolutely nothing as a test to see if it'd work but nope, it didn't do anything :/))
The simple gui format takes a while to load, the advanced gui format (https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/TuSKe/wiki/GUI-Manager) loads 10x quicker if you wanna switch to it

Status
Not open for further replies.