Resource icon

Script StaffChat 1.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

jackYodil

Jan 28, 2017
jackYodil submitted a new resource:

StaffChat - A simple staffchat with a configuration file!

A simple staff chat with a configuration file!

zGpRHdB.png

This plugin features a configuration file located in your plugin folder! I recommend using sublime text 3 or notepad++ to open the configuration file! This plugin also features a template/layout for the staffchat message! And you can change the prefix

3fSucms.png

/staffchat or /sc - The main staff chat command! Permission: staffchat.use...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
I get this error...
[16:24:33 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: create file "plugins/StaffChat/config.yml" (sc.sk, line 4: create file "plugins/StaffChat/config.yml"')
[16:24:33 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 1 error while reloading sc.sk!

Is it possible to let me know whats up ?

Hi,
I get this error...
[16:24:33 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: create file "plugins/StaffChat/config.yml" (sc.sk, line 4: create file "plugins/StaffChat/config.yml"')
[16:24:33 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 1 error while reloading sc.sk!

Is it possible to let me know whats up ?
It's because he didn't put all the dependencies on the overview, you need skUtilites and not skQuery for this, although he's using skQuery's YML.

to the OP, I would recommend to use the skUtilities YML and get rid of skQuery, just for override conflict issues, prefix all the yml syntax with "skutil" and it'll be fine. Also, you should put other kind of prefix to your variables, other scripts could be using the `config` var of other thing that isn't your script and you're deleting it when your script is loaded, put something like {staffChat::config::*} and it'll be fine