Solved skDragon particles not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezmann!44

Jul 2, 2017
hello thanks for click on my post
i got a problem with skdragon

my item fountain particles work, BUT when it starts the script, the particles don't drop onto the floor, they dissapear in mid air, how can i do the timing so it would stay on the floor for like 3 seconds

code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        drawItemFountain redstone, style 1, center location of player, id "%player%", itemTime 2 second, yVelocity 0.34, radius 0.07, density 170, displacementXYZ 0, 0, -0.7, pulseDelay 1
        wait 10 seconds
        stopEffect "%player%"

I tried changing "itemTime" but it does not do anything.

Just did a bit of testing on this and for me setting the itemTime is what fixed it. I set it to 10 and they fall to the ground noticeably. maybe give it another shot?

@Wynnevir When I change it to

itemTime 10

it says Can't understand
Sorry, a bit bee-brained today. 10 seconds.
[doublepost=1500052322,1500052142][/doublepost]see? :3 they fall all the way down
0c34e0ea75.jpg

Reactions: ezmann!44
Sorry, a bit bee-brained today. 10 seconds.
[doublepost=1500052322,1500052142][/doublepost]see? :3 they fall all the way down
0c34e0ea75.jpg

Thanks but mine is for some reason buggy it just goes up straight in a line not like yours (which goes everywhere), could you copy & paste your code here please xD

Thanks but mine is for some reason buggy it just goes up straight in a line not like yours (which goes everywhere), could you copy & paste your code here please xD
That's very oddD: I wonder is it's lag? Or possibly because I have optifine? here's the code. I literally copied yours and changed that one value.
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        drawItemFountain redstone, style 2, center location of player, id "%player%", itemTime 10 second, yVelocity 0.34, radius 0.07, density 170, displacementXYZ 0, 0, -0.7, pulseDelay 1
        wait 10 seconds
        stopEffect "%player%"

Status
Not open for further replies.