Thyra Roleplay

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Feb 9, 2017

Firstly, I want to thank the Skript community, especially @Pikachu and @LimeGlass for answering my never ending dumb questions. Six months ago I started working with Skript seriously and focused on the creation of Thyra. If not for this community, it would have never happened. Thank you all for being awesome!
Visit us on our WEBSITE and apply for a unique and innovative roleplay experience.

We are a whitelisted roleplay server with heavy survival aspects. Minecraft has been heavily modified to make the absolute most of our rp experience. We have many unique features to offer our community and are constantly developing new custom plugins and innovative content.

Beautiful World Painted Map -
12+ custom biomes that will immerse you into the world.
Breathtaking City Builds - Our players live here and roleplay under a monarchy.
Custom Mobs - All mobs have been reworked to become realistic. The land feels untamable. Many mobs are unique, like bumble bees.
Reworked Items - Many items have been added, removed, and changed to make acquiring them more realistic.
Gameplay Balanced - We have spent hours changing mechanics to redesign overpowered mechanics.
Custom Chat - A chat designed specifically for roleplay.
Seasons - Farming will never be the same
Roleplay Rank System - Players are rewarded through RP. We are NOT pay to win. It is lightly based on DnD
Dozens of Custom Plugins - Professional development that can and will deliver

Last edited:
y the enjin
It is easy to integrate into a server, easy to set up, and low cost. Honestly, I like the way that it looks. I feel that it is much nicer than most enjin sites. we may go for a wordpress website one day, but for now there is other projects taking priority and I am not the greatest website developer.

It is easy to integrate into a server, easy to set up, and low cost. Honestly, I like the way that it looks. I feel that it is much nicer than most enjin sites. we may go for a wordpress website one day, but for now there is other projects taking priority and I am not the greatest website developer.
You don't need to be a web dev to get xenforo, that's what this site uses.

Firstly, I want to thank the Skript community, especially @Pikachu and @LimeGlass for answering my never ending dumb questions. Six months ago I started working with Skript seriously and focused on the creation of Thyra. If not for this community, it would have never happened. Thank you all for being awesome!
Visit us on our WEBSITE and apply for a unique and innovative roleplay experience.

We are a whitelisted roleplay server with heavy survival aspects. Minecraft has been heavily modified to make the absolute most of our rp experience. We have many unique features to offer our community and are constantly developing new custom plugins and innovative content.

Custom Mobs - All mobs have been reworked to become realistic. The land feels untamable. Many mobs are unique, like bumble bees.
Reworked Items - Many items have been added, removed, and changed to make acquiring them more realistic.
Gameplay Balanced - We have spent hours changing mechanics to redesign overpowered mechanics.
Roleplay Rank System - Players are rewarded through RP. We are NOT pay to win. It is lightly based on DnD
Looks sick, might actually play on it. :emoji_grinning: but don't wanna apply to get in ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Applied