• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

What do you use to script?

• Desktop (Includes all-in-ones)

• Laptop

• Tablet

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh yeah, we're retrieving this thread for the third time (woo)!

A personal passion of mine is setups, so I'm here again to let you share your setup and allow others to critique constructively! However, because of the fact I don't want this to get out of hand, like the first thread, I have some rules for this thread:
  • No PC Master Race bullshit. (Please no kill me thanks <3)
  • Don't boast about your "amazing" setup.
  • Constructive Criticism Only.
  • Don't be a dick.
If you are interested in improving your setup, here are a few resources:

So share your setup away!

LE5Mczp.jpg

PS: It doesn't look this clean anymore :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

d6o8UVy.png
Enc5Wic.png

Tinsy bit outdated now. But meh.

PC Master Race is king. oml love the PC master race. consoles are for scrubs. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[doublepost=1485694603,1485654355][/doublepost]Update: People wanted to see inside my computer; so here you go.

aebKRmm_700b.jpg

Reactions: itismejoey
Desk setup wise, I don't have a cool led strip - but I have a Minecraft sword.
IMG_3565.JPG

Collectables wise, I don't have cool action figures - but I have an Amazon Echo Dot. (XenForo rotated the photo)

IMG_3562.JPG

However, I do have an iMac G3.

IMG_3561.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3563.JPG
    IMG_3563.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 270
Everyone with their amazing double and triple monitor setups, sick back-lit keyboards and bulky-ass amazing computers...

Me:
setup.JPG

(xenForo rotated the image)

I got myself a nice i3 with 6GB of RAM and a 1TB HDD. Pretty sweet. I know you're all jealous.

EDIT:
This is my main laptop. However, I do have three other laptops that I use for other purposes.