Can anyone help me with this

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

RealStrike

Feb 5, 2024
Hey, I am new to skript and I heard about addons for skript but I don't know what that does and how to install. Can anybody help me :emoji_grinning:
Suggest some addons too

Last edited:
Addons for Skript add new syntax, including expressions, effects, events, types, and sections.
They expand upon Skript in a lot of different ways.

Documentation for many more popular addons can be found here
or here

You can download them by simply clicking the install button and putting the .jar in your plugins folder. I suggest these addons.

Addons for Skript add new syntax, including expressions, effects, events, types, and sections.
They expand upon Skript in a lot of different ways.

Documentation for many more popular addons can be found here
or here

You can download them by simply clicking the install button and putting the .jar in your plugins folder. I suggest these addons.
Oh thank you so much for your help.